Search for content in message boards

Looking for Charles Louis Sullivan Family??

Looking for Charles Louis Sullivan Family??

Posted: 3 Mar 2009 11:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sullivan
I have been looking for information on my grandfather he was married to Virginia Mabel Anderson about 1938, they had 2 children my dad William Ralph Sullivan & Aunt Vicki Lee Sullivan, they were divorced about 194?? He moved to Texas I am told and married a lady named ? Estelle? they had a couple kids, but my dad & aunt never heard from him. Now nobody has any information that I have found on my grandmothers side they lived in Sullivan County New York, I believe his dad or dad's uncle has a statue in the park or cemetery in eldred? of Peter Sullivan? I am not very sure on this info. I am told his mother was Bertha? again not sure if you have any information PLEASE contact me.. Oh the family is from County Cork Ireland dont have exact date of arrival at Ellis Island though.

Re: Looking for Charles Louis Sullivan Family??

Posted: 4 Mar 2009 12:03AM GMT
Not sure if I'm on the right track, let me know if I can look up anything
Good luck in your search

TX Birth Index
Name of Child: not listed
Date of Birth: 2 Oct 1945
Birth County: Shackelford
Father's Name: Charles Louis Sullivan
Mother's Name: Geram Estelle Hudman
Roll Number: 1945_0010
---------------------------
Name: James Erwin Sullivan
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1947
Birth County: Shackelford
Mother's Name: Gera Estelle Sulli Hudman
Roll Number: 1947_0012
---------------------------
Name: Jerrell Charles Sullivan*****
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1948
Birth County: Eastland
Mother's Name: Gera Estell Sulliv Hudman
Roll Number: 1948_0012
-----------------
TX Marriages
Cathy Virginia Rodgers bride
Jerrell Charles Sullivan groom
16 Jan 1967 Shackelford
----------

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 8:02AM GMT
Estelle and Charles also had a daughter Sandra Ann no children no known marriages.

Jerrell Sullivan divorced and married a woman named Lisa who passed away in 2006. Jerrell actually passed away this week. They had 3 children. James Sullivan married several times but has one known child a daughter. They all reside in Texas. I believe they will all be easily located if you are still looking.

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 3:30PM GMT
OH wow thank you so much my Aunt Vicki Charles daughter is really wanting to connect with Sandra I am sorry to hear of Jerrell's passing is Sandra in Texas as well?? My Aunt would be her half sister and my Aunt is very ill she has cancer that is not treatable and it would mean the world to her to find Sandra.. By the way may I ask your connection?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions