Search for content in message boards

Find TASKER/TESKER O. MARSHALL, Dublin, Pulaski, Va

Find TASKER/TESKER O. MARSHALL, Dublin, Pulaski, Va

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 2:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marshall
I am looking for information on Tasker/Tesker O. Marshall born as a twin in 1903 and is missing with no records after the 1930 census. His parents are John Alford and Bettie Marshall. He had siblings named Morris, Robert , Roy, JOseph and Irvin and one sister Nora Patra Marshall. Do these names ring a bell with anyone and does any one know anything about this Tasker?
Thanks!

Re: Find TASKER/TESKER O. MARSHALL, Dublin, Pulaski, Va

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 3:10AM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2012 3:10AM GMT
In 20 days the 1940 census will be out. If You do not have Ancestry please send a reminder and I will try and look them up for you.

Julia

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 6:47AM GMT
Thanks, I do have ancestry and have a note to look him up! You are very kind to answer , thank you !
Shelley

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 8:59PM GMT
I have Tasker in my database, but no information on what happened to him. I do have John's ancestry if you need it. Betty was a Ferguson

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 9:45PM GMT
Well! That is neat! Do you have any dates on this Tasker for birth or death? Do you know if he was married? Or where he died and is buried? Seems to me since he was on the 1930 census, he may have died after that and I can't wait to check the 1940 census on him.At least that will give me a place to start looking. I have many of the Marshalls, but not all I think, from he and Betty forward.Betty is in my family tree.Her actual name was Rebecca Ann Elizbeth Ferguson, parents were Catherine Wertz and Samuel Henry Ferguson of Ferrum, Franklin, Va. I would love to see what you have in your database from John Alford and Betty to the present.Thank you very much! If you would prefer to send it privately, my email address is:
shelleyatsuperpets@sbcglobal.net
Thanks so much,
Shelley Adams

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 10:13PM GMT
Shelley,

I'm sorry, I don't have anything after the children of Jonathan and Elizabeth. I have ancestors back to Joseph Marshall and Ruth Hadley... 4 generations, I believe.

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 10:17PM GMT
Can you tell me ANYTHING about Tasker? Birth date, marriage date, death date, burial? Anything at all?
Thanks!
Shelley

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 1:21AM GMT
Sorry; not a thing.

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 3:39AM GMT
Just to clarify, are you the same person as rwhall who contacted me in an earlier email about this family?
Thanks!
Shelley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic