Search for content in message boards

Randy Joe Littlefield (1955-2004), of Arlington, TX

Randy Joe Littlefield (1955-2004), of Arlington, TX

Glenn Gohr (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2005 3:47AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Littlefield, Black, Jacobs, Clifton, Statser
If anyone knows the Littlefield lineage, please post it to the Littlefield Message Board.

Randy Joe Littlefield was born 14 March 1955 and died 13 June 2004 at Arlington, Tarrant Co., Texas. He was buried 16 June 2004 at Wilbarger Memorial Park, Vernon, Wilbarger Co., Texas.

Lubbock (TX) Avalanche-Journal, Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Death Notice:

Randy Joe Littlefield

Randy Joe Littlefield, 49, of Arlington died Sunday, June 13, 2004. Services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Sullivan Funeral Home Chapel in Vernon.

Wichita Falls (TX) Times-Record News, June 14, 2004:

Randy Littlefield

VERNON - Randy Littlefield died Sunday, June 13, 2004, in Burleson, Texas.

Services are pending with Sullivan Funeral Home.

Wichita Falls (TX) Times-Record News, June 15, 2004:
http://reg.timesrecordnews.com/trn/web/loginForm?from=www.ti...

Randy Joe Littlefield

VERNON - Randy Joe Littlefield, 49, of Arlington, Texas, died Sunday, June 13, 2004, in Arlington.

Services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Sullivan Funeral Home with the Rev. Tommy Clark officiating. Burial will be in Wilbarger Memorial Park.

Mr. Littlefield worked for Archer and Wichita counties as a chief investigator, and in Lubbock for Randall Investigations.

Survivors include his wife, Marie of Arlington; a daughter, Allison Nicole Black of McKinney, Texas; a son, Matthew Tyler of Wichita Falls; a stepdaughter, Rae Jacobs of Lubbock; a brother, Larry of Vernon; two sisters, Karen Clifton and Sue Statser, both of Wichita Falls; and one granddaughter.

Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. today at the funeral home.

Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or to Hospice.

Re: Randy Joe Littlefield (1955-2004), of Arlington, TX

Sue Carol Littlefield Statser (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2006 3:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Littlefield, Gray, Statser
I am the sister of Randy Joe Littlefield, 1955-2004. He died June 13, 2004, Arlington, Texas. He was the son of the late Ivan Eugene (Gene) Littlefield and Ruby Nell Gray Littlefield of Vernon, Texas. If you would like more information, please contact me at my e-mail.

Re: Randy Joe Littlefield (1955-2004), of Arlington, TX

Posted: 6 May 2013 2:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to get in touch with Kim Clifton or other Littlefield family members who lived on 14th Street in Vernon.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions