Search for content in message boards

Howard, Lambert, Logan

Howard, Lambert, Logan

Betty Howard (bjhoward633@ yahoo.com) (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Howard, Logan, Lambert
I am trying to do a geneology search for Robert Howard m.to Nellie (Dot)Irene Lambert.....they lived on Montgomery in Lewis County. Their children are Jack (living in Portsmouth, Ohio), Robert Junior (living in Columbus, Ohio), Tommy (living in Portsmouth, Ohio and Carolyn Howard (living in Georgia)....I have very little information on the Howard family nor the Lambert family. Dot has a sister, Sylvia Jean married to a Logan...she has deceased....Sylvia was, at one time a nurse under Dr. Bertum of South Shore, Ky. If anyone can help me, please e-mail me and I will share with you any info that I have.

Robert Howard b. April 22, 1918
brothers are Vess, Tom...last known residence was Vanceburg, Kentucky.

Robert is now in Portsmouth, Ohio....a resident of Hempstead Manor(located in the old Scioto Memorial Hospital in Portsmouth, Ohio)

I am doing this research for my children, Beverly Howard Oylers(Columbus, Ohio) Belinda Jo Howard Bradley(serving in the U.S. Army) and Kimberly Irene Howard, now living in Portsmouth, Ohio.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Betty Jean Bailey Howard m. Robert Junior Howard in 1969.
Posted: 30 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 3:12PM GMT
Surnames: Lambert
There is something vaguely familiar about the names mentioned in your query. My maiden name was Lambert and I descend from two LAMBERT lines. My grandfather Albert Lambert was the son of John Milton Lambert(1) (parents unknown) and Elizabeth Lambert daughter of Samual and Phenita Cooper Lambert(2). Donna

lambert

betty howard (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: howard, logan, lambert
I'm just starting the search on this family. As we find inform on this family I will forwarded it to you. I will keep in touch. RIGHT NOW the names don't sound familiar but we are searching our family tree. Thank you betty
lewis county ky

howard

Betty Howard (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: howard, logan, lambert
I would like all the information about the Howards of Lewis County Vanceburg Ky. Thank you for your help. Betty Howard And anyone I could write to about the Howard's family

Howard Family

Beulah Ward Bloomfield (View posts)
Surnames: Wilson Howard, Tom Howard
Wilson and Tom Howard were brothers there parents were Sanford Dillon Howard and Ella Mae Charleston.As far as I know Wilson's wife Hazel Howard is living in Newtown, Ohio.I have her address if you want it. She would probably be able to fill you in on some of your questions.

howard family

BETTY HOWARD (View posts)
Surnames: howard
The Robert Howard is the corrected one that lived in Lewis county Vanceburg, KY. his brothers are the same also. Any information will be helpful. He moved to the state of Ohio in the late 50's and worked on the railroad.

Howard Family

Surnames: Grace Howard, Tom Howard
My husband Bill Bloomfield had an Aunt Grace whose parents were Sanford Dillon Howard and Mary McClease. She had half brothers whose names were Robert, Thomas, Irwin, Vess, Wilson,A lan and sisters Mimi and ALice.Hve more if these names fit in with your family. This family was from Vanceburg, KY.

HOWARD's

Posted: 20 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Feb 2005 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: Hazel Howard
I do know that Wilson and Hazel Howard had two children a boy Allan and a girl Betty. I also heard that Arlan's son was a judge in Columbus, Ohio but not certain of that. I don't know of anymore of the family.

HOWARD family

Betty Howard (View posts)
Surnames: howard
Lewis County Ky Thank you for all the help on the howard's family. I know that Mimi had died. If I can have some birth date on the HOWARD CHILDREN. Any help will be most grateful. The Howard boys are the correct guys, IF Eugene Bloomfield knows anything else please let me know. How many of the Howards children are still living?

HOWARD Family

Surnames: Howard
Enoch Howard and Jemima Lewis Howard had a son Sanford Dillon Howard. Sanford marrried Mary McClease and had the following children: Grace Howard she married Asbury Bloomfield, Ralph, Alan, Charley and Orville.
Sanford's second wife was Ella Mae Charleston and their children were Wilson he married Hazel Carey,Vess, Irwin, Robert, Thomas, Arlan, Mimi and Alice.
Going a father back I thin that Enoch's parents were George Washinton Howard and Sallie Tinsley. George's second wife was Martha Payne.
George's parents were Joseph Howard and Rachel Rector. George was born in Virginia.
I got most of this info from Grace's son Eugene Bloomfield who lives in Arizona.
Hope this helps.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions