Posted: 13 Nov 2003 6:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Horton, Preston, Ludwick, Clem
My family line is:

Fred R Horton and Jeanette Mae Preston
Ruth Irene Horton and Jack Ernest Ludwick
Patricia Sue Ludwick and Charles Ray Clem
And me, Lissa Marie Clem

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Fred R Horton and Jeanette Mae Preston

Posted: 7 Mar 2010 3:34AM GMT
Hi my name is Vanessa Stephens. I am also looking for info on this family tree. My grandmother recently passed away. Her name was Dorethy Mae Grider. Her parents were, Fred Lynn Horton and Bernadine (Smith) Horton. Freds parents were Fred R. Horton and Jeanette Mae Preston. I know nothing else except my grandmother had a brother that died shortly after her in nov. or dec. 2009. She also had at least 1 sister by the name of Mary. If you have any information I can use, or you think I may answer some questions for you please feel free to contact me at vlstephens1@aol.com. Thank you, Vanessa

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 6:04PM GMT
...for many years ive wanted to know who my familBery members were and were i extisted from ...our parents would never tell us nor did they ever visit anyone ...so us kids feel.very imcomplete and sadden over this ...i know i had a grandpa named Fred Lynn Horton ,a grandma named Bernadine Smith horton .a great grandma Mae Smith... two aunts diana horton bakerbaux ,& sharon horton foster looney...& a uncle robert horton ..on my
moms side...on my fathers which his name was Filmore emitt jacobs ...my grandpas name was john jacobs .and i only know my grandmas firsname Lillian and she had a sister named Mildred ...i had a uncle named russell jacobs ..several cousins gary jacobs ,tony jacobs ,leeann jacobs,jill jacobs ,tim jacobs & susie jacobs .....my dad also had a daughter by the name of Delores by his first wife Joy ....if any of you have information please e mail

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 6:07PM GMT
To finish my

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 6:10PM GMT
To finish my comment my name is donna jacobs stephens pernot call me if you have any info on my family with prior information i gave my number.is 608 346 9201 or email is d.stephens680@gmail.com...thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic