Search for content in message boards

LINDGREN

LINDGREN

K. Reilly (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Seeking information on Axel Gustaf Lindgren, born March 20, 1884 in Stockholm, Sweden. Emigrated to the U.S. in Dec., 1905. He settled in Brooklyn, NY, worked as a machinist, and married Mary McManus. After moving to the United States he used the name Gustave Lindgren.
Posted: 3 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2002 3:29PM GMT
Surnames: Lindgren
Att: K.Reilly

I believe the word is BINGO, when you find a relative you have been looking for in vain so far. You are absolutely right: Axel Lindgren was born on March 20, 1884. I have him as Axel Carl, when he was born but he then changed his first name to Gustav. He was the son of Erik Samuel LINDGREN - born October 01, 1848 in St Olai parish in Norrkoeping, Sweden and his wife Vendela Charlotta EKSTRAND, born september 26, 1855 in Katarina parish in Stockholm. My maternal grandmother was his sister. I would be happy to provide more information and look forward to hear from you. Are you related?

Lindgren

Janet Burnett (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Lindgren, Nelson
Looking for information about a Louis P. Lindgren, born 26 June 1864 in Malme, Sweden. I have info on siblings or parents but he married a Mary Nelson. He immigrated May 1, 1883 from Sweden, to England to the port of New York. He ended up in Ottertail County, Minnesota where they raised their family. Any information would be appreciated. Am willing to share any info I have.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions