Search for content in message boards

James Harvey Williams, Arkansas

James Harvey Williams, Arkansas

Posted: 19 Dec 1999 1:49PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2002 3:02AM GMT
My Grandmother, Esther Williams, was born in Little Rock, Arkansas around the turn of the century. She had a sister Edith and a brother named Carl. Their father's name was James Harvey Williams.

I believe that Carl's son's name was William. He moved to California, I believe.

If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know. Thank you.

Williams

Cattie Willey (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 1999 9:56PM GMT
Hope this gets to you in time If you could get in touch with my friend who is doing all this searching in this name it would be greatly appreciated she is a wonderful lady her snail mail address is Mary Tassin 4652 Hwy 71 Lockesburg, Ark. 71846 She would like any information to get some more answers to her questions.

Williams

Kerrie Bryant (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2000 2:51PM GMT
My ggg grandfather was Harrison Williams of Arkansas (at time of death) He had a son named Harvey. Think there might be a connection? Harrison died in Yell County Arkansas. By his first wife he had 5 boys. Remarried and had more. E-mail if you think so.

WIlliams, Pryor

Cattie Willey (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2000 9:09PM GMT
Do you know if you have any (Pryor or Shobe) in your family tree. Who knows I may be barking up the wrong tree.LOL ~~ but I thought this might be worth a try.

Williams

Don Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2000 6:15PM GMT
Do you know the names of the sons. I'm trying to get info on my Grandfather who was Clint Lee Williams he died some time around 1934 or so in OKLA. If you can help it would be great. THANKS

Re: James Harvey Williams, Arkansas

Dalwayne Caradine (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2001 7:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Please contact me I would like to exchange information on
the family of James Harvey Williams and his wife Elizabeth
"lizzie" Steed Williams. They married March 4, 1895 in
Pulaski County, Arkansas.
Children:
Esther Heiman
Edith Hardy Whitley
Carl Williams.
I have futher information on Lizzie Steed Williams.
she later married Julius Mons.
Thanks
Dalwayne Caradine 3216 Poplar Lane Adamsville, Al.
35005. phone 205-791-9122

Re: Williams, James Harvey

Posted: 10 Jan 2002 1:15AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2002 3:02AM GMT
I do not know if there is a connection or not. I have little information. I believe that James Harvey's mother's name was Frances (first or last name?). There was also a last name of Pryor or Pryer in the family tree. Hopefully, I will soon have more information as to when James Harvey Williams died. This may help us to figure out if he could have been a son of Harrison. Wouldn't that be nice?

Re: Williams

Posted: 15 May 2003 3:03AM GMT
My mother-in-law Imogene Williams Carr ahd a brother named Harrison. Wonder if this is the same as yours.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions