Search for content in message boards

Samuel Conn ancestors/descendents

Samuel Conn ancestors/descendents

Posted: 16 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 2:51PM GMT
Surnames: blankenbaker, Conn, West, Casey
I am looking for the ancestors and descendents of Samuel Conn (1760-1838) who we believe married elizabeth reese. Samuel was from VA. and in the rev. war. It appears he is buried at Long run church in eastern jefferson co., KY, Is there a Long run cemetery book? One of his sons was george W. Conn (b 1810) who married Rhoda Blankenbaker. One of george's Sons was thomas nelson Conn who lived in shelby Co. Ky. Thomas's daughter betty Conn married a Russell West. His daughter sara west married Bernice Casey, my father. I am looking for anything on any conn family in Shelby, Bullitt or Jefferson Co. Ky Im also looking for any Conn in Floyd and clark co. Indiana.

Samuel Conn

Posted: 2 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jul 2006 1:34AM GMT
Surnames: Conn, Daniel, Trammell
Have you found your Samuel's lineage yet? Hugh Conn II and 2nd wife Mary Trammell of Loudoun Co.,VA had children: Gerrard Trammell Conn b c 1755, Coxon Conn, Thomas Conn b 1765 VA, d MO), Samuel b 1760 prob. buried Clark Co., Ohio), John b 1761-1763, Edmund "Edward" b c 1764 Loudoun Co.,VA, d 1825 Meade Co., KY) and Mary "Polly". Edmund came to Jefferson Co. with 2 of his older brothers where each obtained land on Salt Fork from the Minor family. I descend from Edmund and wife Frances "Fanny" Daniel whom he married 1799 in Jefferson Co., KY.

Re: Conn Families of Kentucky

Posted: 24 Jun 2003 9:03PM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2006 8:28PM GMT
Surnames: CONN
I am looking for my ancestor and his descendents and ancestors- James CONN (b.1776, Kentucky; d. 21-Oct-1869, White Co., IL). James must have migrated from Kentucky and migrated to southern Illinois. He had a daughter, Elizabeth Conn (1800-1860) who married Elijah Randolph of White County, Ilinois (Randolphs were a very prominent family of Kentucky and Virginia).
Additionally, I have another ancestor- Lucinda CONN of Kentucky (1810-1873) and sister to Elizabeth, who married Davis Murphy of Meade County, KY.

I could really use some help to track down this line of CONNs in Kentucky! Anything woudl be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic