Search for content in message boards

GEE/GREEN

GEE/GREEN

Vickie Neill Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

John Bug GEE, Cherokee Indian, m. Mary ?.They had children Heber, d. Poeria, Il., Woodrow, Sally m. ? Gray and James Barlow GEE b. 1876/77 Monroe Co. m. Etta Mae GREEN I think in Oklahoma. (Etta's parent were Mattison Hughlett GREEN and Sara Adline McCelean.

If you have information on these people, please let me know.

GEE

Don Reser (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
I believe that the Mary that married John Gee was Mary Langford, the dau. of Robert and Lucinda Langford of Monroe County. If you have knowledge of any of this family moving to Oklahoma I would appreciate knowing when and where they went.

GREENE/GEE

Vickie Neill Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT

I have found information that all fits that Mary LANGFORD m. John Bugg GEE. There son James Barlow GEE m. Etta Mae GREENE (not sure about the spelling.) and lived in Wyandotte, Ok. They had seven children including Aretha Christine GEE m. Grady Cecil NEILL ( my uncle). I have just received a letter from my aunt with info aobut her brothers and sisters. I'll be hqappy to share any and all with you

John Bugg Gee

James Kerr (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: gee
I just saw you message on John Bugg Gee, He was my great-great-great - grandfather . I am trying to connect the Indian blood line. I have a wealth of information for you , I need to known how far back you have gone. I definately need the information about the bloodline.
Posted: 10 Sep 2005 7:26AM GMT
I have a CAlvin Wesley Taylor 1852-1928 married Racheal Lucinda Langford 1857-1922

Re: GEE/GREEN

Posted: 12 Aug 2006 3:09AM GMT
Heber Gee was my grandfather. I would love any info you might have on this line since most info we have died with our father. Of particular interest is the Cherokee connection. Was John Bug Gee full blooded Cherokee? Do you have proof? We were always told the bloodline was Blackfoot.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic