Search for content in message boards

slusser

slusser

alice slusser (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 May 2004 10:46PM GMT
Surnames: Slusser
i am looking for anyone with the last name of slusser. if you know anyone please email me thanks

Re: slusser

tina slusser hemmingr (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2001 12:18AM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2003 1:09AM GMT
Surnames: slusser, rowley
hello my name is tina slusser hemminger I am marriage and i'm looking for slusser family. my grandfather is robert slusser he was born march 1, 1888 he pass away april 1965. he had four children and a wife name bessie rowley slusser. if you know them. of have some information. please e-mail me back
I would love to her from you.

Posted: 10 Sep 2001 1:41PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2004 5:45AM GMT
Surnames: Slusser, Rowley, Hemminger
Tina, Would like to correspond with you. I have surnames Slusser, and Rowley that show connections to surname Hemminger. Contact E-mail -- Hemverse@sol.com
Posted: 30 Dec 2001 12:04AM GMT
Edited: 14 May 2004 10:45PM GMT
Surnames: Slusser, Hopplinger
I have new information on the slusser family tree if any one knows a David slusser or anna hopplinger/Slusser .I know we came from germany and alot is in big rapids michigan and some in ohio. if any of this is helpful please e-mail me and i get back with ya. trying to fine out the year they were born and maybe who there parents are too. blueangeleyez2000@yahoo.com

Jeff Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2002 1:51AM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2003 2:14AM GMT
Surnames: slusser, slussar
My great grandfather was named Le Grand Slusser or Slussar from Kalamazoo and Petosky married to Mary, daughter Freida. End of direct decendents. Owned the Mancelona Harold News and was a circuit Judge in the Northwestern Mi. Killed in a fiery train wreck at an unmarked crossing in Kalamazoo 1937. He was a one armed man. I don't know more than this. Can you help?

LeGrand E. SLUSSAR (b abt 1861 Orleans Co., NY), s/o Martin SLUSSAR

Posted: 19 Feb 2005 9:50PM GMT
Surnames: SLUSSAR
I am researching the surname SLUSSAR U.S.A.-wide. I have additional info re your LeGrand E. SLUSSAR and his parents. Please email me directly with info that you have on him, his wife, family etc. (names/dates/places). Let's exchange info.

Otis Slusher (in Florida)

Re: LeGrand E. SLUSSAR (b abt 1861 Orleans Co., NY), s/o Martin SLUSSAR

Posted: 31 Dec 2006 8:44PM GMT
i am the gr grandaughter of legrand. i lost your site so plz write back @langham77@juno.com
tx
p.s. i do not want to loose you8r sire again. need your e-mail addr......\\
tx
martha j
my maiden name was wilson

Posted: 2 Jan 2007 3:49AM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2012 12:59PM GMT
Surnames: Slussar, Slusser
Legrand was my great grandfather. I have some history on the slussar/slusser family. waiting to hear from you.

Posted: 1 Mar 2008 3:56AM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2012 1:01PM GMT
Surnames: Slusser
alice, i know it has been a few years since your posting but i work with a slusser but her family is from sterling. she has family in gladwin. i could get you in touch with her if it would help you. let me know.

Posted: 13 Sep 2012 4:13PM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2012 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Slussar
Was your great grandfather LeGrand E. Slussar, a Michigan Probate Judge? If so, what can you tell me about him. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions