Search for content in message boards

Faunce's of Philly

Faunce's of Philly

Posted: 5 Feb 2006 8:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Faunce, Pote, Barth
Am researching the Faunce family from Philadephia. If I have not chatted with you via other avenues, I would appreciate hearing from you. I have a new e-mail address: flgreyfox@earthlink.net

Re: Faunce's of Philly

Posted: 22 Sep 2007 9:05PM GMT
I have sent a message to you directly. We tie in to a James Faunce, born ca 1841 in Pennsylvania via his wife Eliza Wilson.
If these are yours, please get in touch.
Nancy W.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 9:13PM GMT
Surnames: Faunce
I was unable to send you an email with the following information. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in more information:
here are some obit references to
Faunces – in Phila Inquirer:

Christian Faunce, June 23, 1890, 44, son of Christian R and Mary

Christian Faunce, Oct 10, 1897, 63

Christian R Faunce, Nov 11, 1892, husband of late Mary R, aged 93.

Mary R Faunce, Aug 2, 1898, wife of Christian R Faunce

William Faunce, Dec 3, 1891, 85, dau is Mrs. N. Labree.

William Faunce, July 28, 1892, 74, Riverton, NJ

Emily T Faunce, Apr 3, 1895, wife of William B. Faunce

William H Faunce, Apr 30, 1897, 71.

William R Faunce, Apr 7, 1905, b-in-law Walter Mills

William Britton Faunce, Mar 18, 1911, of Cynwyd.

William Henry Faunce, April 26, 1902, husband of Mary

I also located a April 14, 1869 copy of the obit for Elizabeth Faunce 72, widow of Michael.

Posted: 13 Apr 2008 7:06PM GMT
I have changed e-mail servers again. It is now flgreyfox@embarqmail.com. Free feel to contact me regarding the Faunce obituaries.

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 11:39PM GMT
Surnames: faunce & anderson
looking for clarinda faunce married to william anderson had two sons, william p anderson & richard reno anderson.william was my grandfather.

Posted: 16 Jan 2009 12:56AM GMT
Clarinda Faunce and Benjamin were married on 9/11/1893.He was a shoemaker. they had 3 children - Clarinda, Benjamin, mary.

Posted: 13 Sep 2010 7:28PM GMT
Hi if I,m wright Christian r name changed more then once the last one I found is christian FANS born in 1810, I went to washington DC and the records were the same I still can,t get them out of philly. Do you know were they came from please help thank Bonnie

Posted: 12 Nov 2010 4:15PM GMT
Please contact me directly at familytreebranches@comcast.net It will be easier to answer your question that way.

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Faunce
Hello,
My name is Jennifer Weeks My grandfather's name was Edwin Faunce. He lived in Philadelphia. I do not know if he was born in Philadelphia or not. Hope this information is helpful. I was only able so far to find out info back to his mother and father. (Edward and Minnie Faunce) If you have any additional information could youpass it along. There is an alternate spelling of Faunce once you get to Edward and Minnie Faunce the alternate spelling is Fannce.
If you can't contact me through this post my email address is jenniferaweeks7@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic