Search for content in message boards

SCHUCHARDT

SCHUCHARDT

tony schuchart (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

I am looking for any information on the Schuchardt name. In
an old family bible was these three lines, I do not understand. Hausbritenbach, Sachson Weimar, Eisenach Germany.h Germany.

response

Tony Schuchardt (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Schuchardt
The names that you mentioned in your response did not ring a bell. What part of the country did they live? All of my known relatives are from the Southern Illinois area. I would like to find out more. Who knows what connections there might be.

Schuchardt

Bill Thuem (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2010 1:28PM GMT
Surnames: THUEM, SCHUCHARDT, THUEMEN
Tony, since I recently started this geneology thing, I only now ran across your query. My grand-father's sister, Elfiede "Deeta" Thuem married Julius M. Schuchardt. She was born around 2 Sep 1895. I have listed a Helen Frances Schuchardt as one of their children. If this sounds of interest to you, let me know and I will do futher research.

Schuchardt

Bill Thuem (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thuem, Schuchardt
Tony: Specifically, surnames located in and around Yoakum, Cuero, Luling, Gonzales, Ottine, Texas, circa 1871 - 1934. I ran into a lady one time years ago with the same last name as mine, Thuem, who said that she was from around Minnesota, or somewhere up there... really weird, 'cause I didn't think that there were anymore Thuem's on this earth except ours... gotta' be a relation somewhere, right ?? I'll do some more research and get back with you soon.

SCHUCHART/SCHUGART

Linda Nebrich Beilein (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: SCHUCHART, SCHUGART, NEBRICH
I have Heinrich SCHUCHART/SCHUGART b: 1843 in Hannover, Germany. He married Anna Maria NEBRICH 9 May 1867 in Buffalo, New York (probably in St. Louis R.C., St. Michael's or St. Boniface R.C.) d: ? in Buffalo, NY. Does this connect with anyone. They had William b: 1870, Caroline b: 1871 and Elizabeth b: 1877. Their may be more children I haven't located as of yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Schuchardt

Posted: 13 Jan 2002 4:53PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2010 1:32PM GMT
Surnames: Schuchardt, Hanks
My Grandmother was Mary Schuchardt-daughter of Robert Schuchardt and Annie Hanks(Joanna). Robert Schuchardt was the son of German Immigrant Karl Emil Luzion Schuchardt. They were from around Guadalupe County. Karl died in Seguin Texas.Please contact us, we lots to share. We recently were contacted by a Schuchardt in Germany.

Re: Schuchardt

Bill Thuem (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2002 2:42PM GMT
Surnames: THUEM, SCHUCHARDT, LUTENBACHER
David: I have passed this info on to my sister down in Florida, who has all of the info on everybody in the THUEM line. She should be getting in contact with you sometime in the near future. Thanx again for your reply.
Bill Thuem

Also, are you any relation to LILY LAURA BEHR NAGEL (nee SCHUCHARDT) who recetly passed away in Boerne TX? tia

SCHUCHARDT from Hausbreitenbach (Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach)

Posted: 1 Sep 2010 11:13AM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Hello Tony,

there was a Johannes Schuchard, born Hausbreitenbach May 17, 1805.

His son Valentin died Nov. 11, 1906 in St. Louis, MO, USA.

Regards, Wolfgang

Re: SCHUCHARDT from Hausbreitenbach (Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach)

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 10:34PM GMT
I recently started an ancestry search with my family.
I found my Great-Great Grandmother was Philipina Schuchardt
that married my Great-Great Grandfather Henry Reimschissle.
Both were Germany decents. Philipina was born in 1861 Tennesse and Henry was in Germany.She had 6 or 7 children
that she moved to San Antonio, Texas. I would liketo fine out if she is related to one of yo Family memebers.
Thanks
Cecilia Hofauer
chofauer@yahoo.com

Re: SCHUCHARDT from Hausbreitenbach (Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach)

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 11:20AM GMT
hi,

I checked back and could not find any of the names you listed in my family tree.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic