Search for content in message boards

Alpheus Crawford-1798/1881PA IL mrd Marsha Skinner

Alpheus Crawford-1798/1881PA IL mrd Marsha Skinner

Leonard Raab (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2000 7:23PM GMT
Marsha b 1803 prob Luzerne, Bradford Co, Penn., in census stated her parents (names unk) were born in Conn. Abt 1824 she mrd Alpheus Crawford b 1798 in Luzerne, Penn. First 5 children b in Bradford Co., Penn. Last two in Lee Co., ILL. Alpheus d 1881 and Marsha in 1892, both in Sublette Twp, Lee County, ILL. Need ancestry and earlier history on both families.

Pa Crawford's

Jane Crawford (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 10:56AM GMT
Hi Leonard, Just read your message re Alpheus Crawford. I can remember my father saying "John, the son os Alpheus" Iwonder now if he meant his great-grandfather John? John married Margaret? My father's name was Francis Wesley Clifford Crawford, his dad was Andrew Thomas, his dad Oliver Perry Crawford, his dad was John. That is where I'm stuck. All these Crawfords were from the Williamsport, Lycoming Co., PA area. Please tell me that all this fits into your research!! Just kidding, but wouldn't it be great to make a connection? Jane Crawford

Alpheus Crawford et al

lenraab (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 6:46PM GMT
Thanks for reply. If you send me your email address I will send you files on what I have on Crawfords. Sure seems close to a connection - but not sure. Email me at:
lenraab@dreamsoft.com

Re: Pa Crawford's

Posted: 19 Sep 2008 8:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
I found your old posting and would like to compare data with you. John and Margaret are descendants from my line. They had children Jesse, Oliver, Mary, Jacob, John and Christian. If you get this please, please contact me. I would love to hear from you and compare notes.

Re: Alpheus Crawford-1798/1881PA IL mrd Marsha Skinner

Posted: 9 Oct 2008 7:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crawford
I don't know if there is any connection; however, my grandfather's name is Nathaniel Alpheus Crawford; d.o.b October 21, 1861; death September 13, 1937. He was born in Chattooga County, Georgia and died in Summerville, Georgia, Chattooga County. His father, my great grandfather, is Thaddeus Constantine Crawford; d.o.b. April 24, 1817; death October 13, 1885; Chattooga County, Georgia.

My father is Clyde Constantine Crawford; d.o.b. November 15, 1893; death April 19, 1968. He is oldest son of Thaddeus Constantine Crawford.

Please let me know if there is a family connection and if I can be of further help to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions