Search for content in message boards

would you know of isadora stryker sister of john stryker? John stryker had two daughters.

would you know of isadora stryker sister of john stryker? John stryker had two daughters.

Posted: 5 Jun 2012 5:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: stryker---soule
Isadora's mother was chloe and father was Jacob Stryker. Anyhow I am the granddaughter of Isadora stryker Soule and niece of John Stryker. Yes I will be 94 Oct. 13th. Sure would be special if a location of John Stryker's linkage could be found. I have written a very thouro book on our stryker family. My maiden name is Soule. Yes I am a proven mayflower decendant. George, John.,etc.

Re: would you know of isadora stryker sister of john stryker? John stryker had two daughters.

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 10:26PM GMT
I have been searching for years for JANE STRYKER shown twice in the 1850 federal census; once working on the Wombough farm, then later married to Robert Longley Gibson, Jr. They removed to Potter Co., PA. I have never been able to locate Jane (Jannetje)'s parents.

Re: would you know of isadora stryker sister of john stryker? John stryker had two daughters.

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 7:20AM GMT
Dear Shirley; This is the facts I know about my family.Isadora is my Grandmother on my fathers side SOULE
She married Albert soule.Jacobus Stryker and Chloe ThompsonStryker, my great grandparents. had two children named,Isadora and John W.Stryker who married Jane Bailey and their children were Chloe and Lillian. I have written books on all eight families. I am the daughter of Norval (Bert0 Soule the Mayflower Soule. So I believe this might help as above are facts of my family.Thanks for your reply.Alberta Soule Epperson

Posted: 12 Dec 2012 7:10PM GMT
Classification: Census
The answer is yes. She is my grandmother. Her married name is Soule, my maiden name is Soule. I havd a book I have written which is the Soule histry of my family to George Soule on the Mayflower.Alberta Soule Epperson

Posted: 12 Dec 2012 7:10PM GMT
Classification: Census
The answer is yes. She is my grandmother. Her married name is Soule, my maiden name is Soule. I havd a book I have written which is the Soule histry of my family to George Soule on the Mayflower.Alberta Soule Epperson

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 11:13PM GMT
Surnames: stryker
You must be family; yes she is my grandma on my fathers side
Hope to here from you.
Alberta Soule Epperson. ........Stryker Soule.

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 11:13PM GMT
Surnames: stryker
You must be family; yes she is my grandma on my fathers side
Hope to here from you.
Alberta Soule Epperson. ........Stryker Soule.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions