Search for content in message boards

Duvall, Virden,Abney

Duvall, Virden,Abney

Jean Cothren (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Duvall, Virden, Abney
I am looking for info. on Frederick Croft Duvall b.31 jul.1855 d.27 May 1955. Married Martha C. Virden b. 29 nov. 1861d 29 mar. 1901. His first wife was Sarah L. Abney.Children was Sarah Louisa,William E.Polly,Etisha,Mary,
John,Viola.Sarah Louisa Married Louis Washington Farmer.I need Frederick's and spouse's parent' names Jean

jcothren@cswnet.com

duvall,abney,virden

Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 3:29PM GMT
find Randy Duvall of Russellville,Ar. He has extensive research on Fredrick Croft Duvall. Martha Catherine Virden is the daugther of Will Henderson Virden and Dicey Scott. I used to do research on the Duvall and Virden line when I was married to someone related to that line.
Randy has an e-mail look for him on Duvall or Chronister information.
These people are buried at Shady Grove Cemet in Pope Co, Ar. I've been there. Will Henderson Virden and his wife are buried at Enterprise Cemet,Haskell Co, Ok. Will has a civil war marker. Good Luck. Nancy Turney

Re: Duvall, Virden,Abney

Posted: 15 Sep 2005 4:25AM GMT
You have likely found this info by now - but would like to exchange info - I have a good bit of info on this family, and a good many questions as well. Here is some of what I have:

FREDERICK CROFT6 DUVALL (ELISHA ELMO5, FREDERICK CROFT4, ALEXANDER GABRIEL3, LEWIS2, BENJAMIN1) was born July 31, 1856 in Moreland, Pope County, Arkansas, and died May 27, 1955 in Atkins, Pope County, Arkansas. He married MARTHA CATHERINE VIRDEN September 12, 1877 in Pope County, Arkansas, daughter of WILLIAM VIRDEN and DICEY SCOTT. She was born November 29, 1861 in Pope County, Arkansas, and died March 29, 1901 in Pope County, Arkansas.

I hope you still monitor this board

Re: Duvall, Virden,Abney

Posted: 2 Sep 2011 3:34PM GMT
Frederick Croft Duvall (1856-1955) was the son of Elisha D Duvall, Sr. (1835-1914) and Mary "Polly" Ann (Case) Duvall (1838-1880).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic