Search for content in message boards

Carl (Karl) August Schneider /Marie Polnick-Texas, Lee County Area

Carl (Karl) August Schneider /Marie Polnick-Texas, Lee County Area

Posted: 12 Oct 2002 11:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jul 2003 7:37PM GMT
My GGgrandfather Carl A. Schneider was married to Marie Polnick. I'm trying to discover more information on the both of them. I only know that my GGgrandfather was born in 1845, and that they had at least 2 children, Carl A. Jr. and my Ggrandfather, Herman Ernest. Carl Sr. was born in 1845, and came from Saxony. He is buried in the Old Germania Cem. between Fedor and Lexington, Texas. Marie is not buried with him, so she may have outlived him and remarried. If anyone has any info. on these two, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thanks...
Gretchen

Re: Carl (Karl) August Schneider /Marie Polnick-Texas, Lee County Area

Posted: 29 Oct 2003 3:57PM GMT
Hello Gretchen.

My name is Liz Perry. My GGrandfather was August Karl Ernst Schneider and his wife was Maria Novicknik. They were members of the Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Warda, Texas. They had seven or eight children. My Grandfather was Ernest Charles Schneider. He married Alma Pearl Kirkland. I don't know if these are the same people, but the names were so simular that I thought it warrented investigating. Would love to hear from you and get your thoughts on this. Please email me at traven2@sbcglobal.net as I don't get to this board often.
Thank Much and I hope it works out that it is one in the same.

Liz Perry
traven2@sbcglobal.net

Re: Carl (Karl) August Schneider /Marie Polnick-Texas, Lee County Area

Posted: 8 Sep 2013 11:41PM GMT
My GGrandfather (Heinrick Koslan )was married to Maria but I thought her maiden name was Budschick. They are buried in Paige, Texas. We have her birthday 4/21/1861 to 09/03/1931. I just saw your posting. I hope you still look for information. I am trying to locate who their parents were. 9/8/2013

Linda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic