Search for content in message boards

Warren Alford & Mary Dunmore. My mother Julia Alford-Randle is Wilie Alford, Son of Mary Dunmore & Warren Alford of Mer Rouge La

Warren Alford & Mary Dunmore. My mother Julia Alford-Randle is Wilie Alford, Son of Mary Dunmore & Warren Alford of Mer Rouge La

Posted: 24 Jun 2002 7:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 6:55PM GMT
Surnames: Alfords,Randle's
Please e-mailme with any further information on our family history, our family resides in California . My Mother has 14 children, one that proceded our fore fathers in death, along with 33 grandchild and 20 plus great grands and 15 plus great grand descendants of Mary dunmore and Warren Alford. We need to have a family REUNION IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!! is there any futher info on Mary Dunmore and grand mom Ella Simms-Freemont. Love you all Judy daughter of Julia Alford and Paul Randle

Re: Warren Alford & Mary Dunmore.

Julia Alford Fowler (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2002 1:27AM GMT
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 6:56PM GMT
hi!
this may be dorky, but my name is also julia alford. i was searching around and found this site and thought you may find it interesting. my father's family is originally from southern arkansas and then west texas.

well, all the best,
julia alford fowler.

Re: Warren Alford and Mary Dunmore.

Posted: 24 Nov 2002 9:47PM GMT
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Alford, Weathers
The Alfords in Coushatta have reunions the last Saturday of June each year, the Alfords/ Weathers in Joplin are having a reunion in Colorado Springs July 11-13, 2003.

Re:Warren Alford and Mary Dunmore.

mary theus (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2002 5:43AM GMT
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 6:59PM GMT
There are some Theuses in joplin mo. The ashleys are kin to us. They had a family reunion in 1998 at the Lake in Louisiana. We had a good time. We stayed in the cabins by the lake.

Re: Warren Alford and Mary Dunmore.

Posted: 1 Dec 2002 5:09PM GMT
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 6:59PM GMT
Glad to hear from you. Did anyone take pictures or collect names/addresses?

Re: Warren Alford & Mary Dunmore. My mother Julia Alford-Randle is Wilie Alford, Son of Mary Dunmore & Warren Alford of Mer Rouge La

Posted: 16 Apr 2011 3:38PM GMT
Go to facebook at davis/alford family reunion. Julia Randle, who lives in Los Angeles is my grandmother's sister. We're trying to form a family reunion. Email me at kmgibson@pacbell.net

Re: Warren Alford & Mary Dunmore. My mother Julia Alford-Randle is Wilie Alford, Son of Mary Dunmore & Warren Alford of Mer Rouge La

Posted: 20 Apr 2011 12:31AM GMT
Hello--

My name is Alecitia Hopkins. I am the daughter of Willie Mae Alford Walker. Her Father's name was Thomas Alford Jr. 14 children were born to Thomas and Carrie Lee Alford in Mer Rouge, LA. - four of which are deceased. We would love to get together and have a reunion and see our wonderful family. I am on Facebook. Please send me a message. Hope to hear from you soon! Love ya!

Posted: 29 May 2011 10:15PM GMT
Surnames: Dunmore and Alford
HI My name is Tonya Shaver. My dad is Lee Alford and he lives in Mer Rouge right now. Warren Alford was his father and I have looked up some info on our family history under the last names of...Dunmore and Alford. I Live in Fayatte County , KY where it has been documented that Lawrence Dunmore, Mary's father?? lived before being sold in Louisiana. I am now trying to find out is there any other Dunmore Family still in KY. Seems to be a lot in the Carolina's and Florida still. Let me know if you know anything I don't know and I am also on facebook. Please contact me and let me know of any family gatherings. I have four other sisters that are Alford's and we need to know more of our family. Thanks a lot.

Posted: 29 May 2011 10:18PM GMT
I will go to this web site asap. I believe your mother is my fathers' aunt. He is Lee Alford who lives currently in Mer Rouge Lousiana. I am thinkinking. his father who was Warren Alfor, was your mother brother maybe???

Re: Warren Alford & Mary Dunmore.

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 4:26AM GMT
Hello Ouachita,

I'm Ernest Alford. Searching for John Alford b 1870, and Elvie Alford b 1879. My father is Oscar C. Alford b 1912. My uncle is Willie Alford b 1915. My dad has a son from Rosa Alford b abt 1909. He has a son from Rosa, Oscar Jr b 1936. Greatly appreciate any hints or help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic