Search for content in message boards

Reim Family

Reim Family

Bob Reim (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: REIM, HEUBSCHER, FRANZKE, SCHUBRING, SCHNELL
Seeking information on Reim family of Oconto County, WI. Also in Brown, Outagamie, Calumet and Manitowac counties.

FRANZKE

Janelle (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: DAVIE, HALLIDAY, TAYLOR, BARR, FRANZKE
I have one Ernest William FRANZKE in my line - born in Poland 1835, migrated to Australia 1857 - unusual name. Any connection with your USA research?

Re: Reim Family

Posted: 1 Dec 2001 5:28PM GMT
Edited: 1 Dec 2001 11:41PM GMT
I have information on the Franzke family from Calumet Co, just north of Forest Junction.

Posted: 13 Nov 2002 9:41PM GMT
Edited: 5 Feb 2003 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: Reim
My ggggrandmother was Pauline Reim from manitowoc County, she married Franz Straka and lived in the Green Bay, Wi area until her death in 1867. Who is in your Reim family tree?

Re: FRANZKE

Posted: 8 Jan 2010 4:23AM GMT
Surnames: Franke, Schedler
I have an Emil Franzke, my great great grandfather, born in 1880 in Demitrowka, Volhynia. His wife, Renate Schedler, born 1880. Any information you might be able to connect me to would be much appreciated

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 10:06PM GMT
hi
i am looking for an obituary for Johanna Reim
born: 1/17/1891 died: 9/9/1921
she is buried at Forest Home Cemetery; Calumet County; in Forest Junction, WI
thanks
jill

Posted: 15 Jun 2012 3:07AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Reim, Schubring
Hi Jill:
Have you found the obit for Johanna Reim? If not, let me know and I can probably find one for you. She is my great grandmother. Or check my Reim Tree at Ancestry.com for other Reim/Schubring info.
Regards,
Bob Reim
Attachments:

Posted: 18 Oct 2013 11:29PM GMT
Hi,
Have you found any links between your Reims and mine? Would like to know if you have connections back to Jacobsdorf Prussia.
Bob

Posted: 2 Jan 2014 1:22AM GMT
Hi:
I saw your old post and would like to know if you have any other info to share about Pauline Reim? Where did she come from? My Reims originate in Militsch Silesia.. today Poland. To my knowledge, there is only one other Reim that traces back to Militsch area. Do you know other ancestors who may be a common link?
rereim@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions