Search for content in message boards

Aristeo Gabaldon

Aristeo Gabaldon

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 12:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gabaldon
Hello all..I am looking for information on my great grandpa Aristeo Gabaldon from somewhere in New Mexico. I am not too sure about whether he was of Mexican origin or native american. My grandmother Lena Gabaldon always said she was Indian from New Mexico but I am not sure about whether she got that from her maternal or paternal side. I am also looking for information about my great grandmother Isabel who apparently passed away when my grandmother was 5. I do not know her maiden name. Thanks

Re: Aristeo Gabaldon

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 4:55AM GMT
Surnames: Gabaldon, Gonzales
Hello

My grandma, Eva Gabaldon Gonzales, is Lena's older sister. She died in 2000. If you find any information about Aristeo please let me know. Was Isabel Aristeo's wife and Eva, Leo, and Lena's mother? I am curious about our heritage and family background as well. Thanks!

Re: Aristeo Gabaldon

Posted: 3 Apr 2012 9:51PM GMT
Yes I do believe we are distant cousins! Uncle Leo just died last year, my grandma Lena was the youngest, she is still doing good..but I know misses her siblings! We are trying to find more info about her parents and actual family background. Isabel is the name she refers to for her mother but we have no maiden name for Isabel. Did Eva talk about her parents or chilhood at all, also do you know of her birthplace and did she ever mention native american ancestry?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic