Search for content in message boards

Looking for Hipsher Family From Indiana

Looking for Hipsher Family From Indiana

Posted: 7 Dec 2011 3:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for Hipsher family from Indiana. I know the Hipsher name has change at one time i do belive it was at one time Hipshire. And were not from Indiana. I have heard that Hipshires came from Germany. But have been in the states for along time Thank You

Re: Looking for Hipsher Family From Indiana

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 3:01AM GMT
I am also working on Hipsher/Hipshire I have found that mine was originally Hubscher from Lichtenau,Baden Germany. They lived in Fairfield Co. Ohio in the 1850's. Frederich and Eva Magdalena Schoh Hubscher. son Frederich Hubscher married Caroline Meier 3 feb. 1876, they had 5 children; My Great Grandmother Mary Louise "Molly" Hipsher Zeiss,Lewis, Edward H. ,John O. , and Rosa. I have dates on them and their families , some dates, They went back and forth from Central Ohio, to Central Indiana. Take a look at my tree, I think I have some of it in. not all, I'm just getting stuff entered. Feel free to contact me,Oh! I got some updates from a Robert Thiry, I don't have an address for him, but I'm sure he's online , maybe not ancestry .com though. Dottie Young

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 1:13PM GMT
Thank you so much....Do you know who Lenora Hipsher is?

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 8:21PM GMT
There is no Leonora Hipsher in what I have , that doesn't mean anything, she could have been missed. I hope to enter the Hipsher stuff I got from Mr. Thiry soon. You're welcom to anything I have.
Dottie Young

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 8:42PM GMT
Lenora Hipsher was my grandmother who lived in Logansport IN
she was married to Clarence Hipsher and they had 6 children.

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 2:07AM GMT
My Great Grandmother was Mary Louise Hipsher, she married Charles Zeis , they were from Tiffin,Ohio, she was orphaned at a young age and after marriage they moved to Noblesville,In. where they lived until they died in the 1920's. Her mother was a Caroline Meyer Hipsher. I am looking for more information on them.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions