Search for content in message boards

im just llooking for family i dont know

im just llooking for family i dont know

Erin Paschke (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2004 12:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
i am just wondering how many people here are related to some paschkes' over in oregon... being that paschke isnt the most common name, i figure i will know some of you... i hope. im just curious is all...

Re: im just llooking for family i dont know

erin paschke (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2004 9:38PM GMT
Hello, Erin! My name is Erin Paschke, too! There's a bunch of us Paschke's here in Wisconsin! Can't help you out with Oregon, though ... sorry!

Erin Paschke (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2005 12:36AM GMT
Hi to both Erin Paschke's! I'm a third Erin Paschke in Lake Forest, IL (30 miles due north of Chicago and close to the Wisconsin border). I had no idea there were so many Erin Paschkes...nice to meet you.

Erin (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2005 4:02AM GMT
That's so ironic! I'm Erin Paschke from Darien, Wi (30 min from IL border) ... but am currently living in the Chicago area for an internship!

Rhonda Mills (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2006 9:03PM GMT
Surnames: Paschke
Hi Erin,
I am wondering what your father & grandfather's names are, as my GGrandfather was Anton Paschke & I have a list of his family. Just wondering if we are related. Rhonda

Posted: 24 Nov 2007 4:19PM GMT
Hi Erin,
Thank god for you -- I'm not an Erin. Between the 3 or 4 of you "Erin's" you will get confused.

My name is Joann and my mother is a Paschke. Her older brother was Harry Paschke from South Oregon area. Who are your relatives of Paschke lineage? Maybe I can help you.

Joann

Posted: 2 Sep 2009 2:23AM GMT
to the person named erin Paschke in wisconsin need to know if you had a relative named thedore or donald paschke born in the 1800"s have a missing relative trying to find where he settled and rumors from the old ones he settled in your state

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 9:53PM GMT
Surnames: Paschke
I am related to:
- Paul Paschke (Corvallis). He died in 2010.
- Iris, Ralph, Jeff and David Paschke (Salem area)

Allen Paschke
St. Louis, MO
(636) 405-0375
AJPaschke@aol.com

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 6:50PM GMT
Not sure if there's any connection with you. I know my paternal grandfather was Ed Paschke & lived in Oregon. Originally from MN or SD. He was a barber. He had 2 sons & a daughter. When he was younger,he was married/divorced to Ella Ohna Witt- they had 2 children, Everett Paschke (my father) & Ruth Paschke (who died as a child). My information regarding my Paschke family is weak.
If this is your line- please reply

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 8:33AM GMT
Sorry, no connection.

Allen Paschke
St. Louis, MO
(636) 405-0375
AJPaschke@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic