Search for content in message boards

Claude V. Worrell

Claude V. Worrell

Charlotte Worrell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 9:13AM GMT
Does anyone have any information about Worrells from South America? It was my understanding that the name originated either in Wales or England? Any guidance would be appreicated.

WORRELL

DANAH WORRELL (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 2:35PM GMT
MY FATHER IS FROM GUYANA IN SOUTH AMERICA. I AM NOT SURE OF MY GRANDFATHER'S FIRST NAME BUT I DO KNOW THAT EITHER MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER OR MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS CHINESE.MY FATHER AND MY AUNT WERE THE ONLY TWO OUT OF THE FOUR WITH THE SAME FATHER, BUT AUNT RESENTLY DIED MARCH 20TH BUT MY GRANDFATHER EITHER HAD TWO OR THREE OTHER CHILDREN I THINK ONE OF THEM LIVES IN CANADA WHICH IS MY AUNT AND I THINK ONE OF MY UNCLES DIED. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN MY FAMILY HISTORY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORRELLS FROM GUYANA PLEASE REPLY.

Guyanese Worrells

Charlotte Worrell (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2000 6:17AM GMT
Hi,
I'm not sure how much information I know. My father was born in Georgetown, Guyana. I don't know that much about my father's family tree. I have relatives in Canada too, as well as a number still living in Canada. I'd love to compare notes. My brother knows more than I do, so I'll let him know too! We are probably related!

GUYANESE WORRELLS

Posted: 7 Jul 2000 11:04AM GMT
MY FATHER WAS ALSO BORN IN GEORGETOWN, GUYANA. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I'M 15, AND I CURRENTLY WENT TO A FAMILY REUNION ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE OF MY FAMILY THAT IS WHY I HAVE A SUDDEN INTEREST IN MY FAMILY'S PAST. DO YOU CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES AND IF SO WHERE. I REALLY DON'T KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY EITHER. PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT YOUR PARENTS MAYBE I CAN ASK MY AUNT. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH.
P.S I LIVE IN NEW YORK

PLEASE REPLY

Posted: 14 Jul 2000 9:06AM GMT
WHERE ARE YOU I AM ANXIOUS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION. BUT IF WE ARE RELATED I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THAT MUCH, AND HOW WE ARE RELATED BECAUSE OF PERSONAL FAMILY PROBLEMS. BUT I'LL FIND A WAY OF TELLING YOU. HOPE YOU ANSWER BACK SOON.

Re: PLEASE REPLY

Posted: 12 Feb 2010 12:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
I forgot I had posted to this board!
Are you still around?

Re: Claude V. Worrell

Posted: 22 May 2010 5:54AM GMT
Hello,

I was born in British Guiana known as Guyana. I came to the United States in June of 1966. Claude V. Worrell was my brother and Charlotte is my niece. Claude and I along with my other siblings has the same birth mother. For more info I can be reached at - pame940@sbcglobal.net.

Pam

Re: Claude V. Worrell

Posted: 7 Dec 2010 8:27AM GMT
hi, i am from a family of worrall's, also descendants of sir hubert de warrel, and we have been in england for 100's of years.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions