Search for content in message boards

campville

campville

John G. White (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
In Litchfield county - I would like some info about Campville (now East Litchfield) and a man called "Dutchy" who lived in the wooded area along Spruce Brook.

Re: campville

Nicky Lankester (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2006 4:48PM GMT
Sorry i can't help you but was wondering if you could help me. My Great Grandmother was Lucy A White her sister Susan Elizabeth and brother Alain and i think another sister called May. Their Parents John Jay White and Louisa Lawrence Wetmore who had apparently strong connections with Ltchfield Connecticut. Time scale 1800-1900.

Sorry to mess you around i'm just desperate to find out about my grandmothers Mother. Kind Regards Nicky Lankester

Posted: 14 Jan 2010 11:46PM GMT
I ran across your 2006 message in my hunt for information on Alain White who with his sister May founded White Memorial Foundation in Litchfield, gifting over 4000 acres of land on and around Bantam Lake.
Alain , John Jr, Lucy(Married Morris), Violetta and May or Mary were children of John Jay White and....
If I can help and you are still out there write back

Dan

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 8:52PM GMT
i have found where he was and the brook its a neat place to visit i found dutchys cave this past summer

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 8:54PM GMT
dutchy i found his cave and the brook he lived next to i can show you how to get there you should have a 4 wheeler it makes it easy

Posted: 7 Mar 2013 7:34PM GMT
I do npt have a 4 wheeler but I can walk.

Dan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic