Search for content in message boards

Prince, Story, Drewery, Pope, Oberry families

Prince, Story, Drewery, Pope, Oberry families

Posted: 6 Nov 2011 1:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have tons of pics and items from these families from Southampton county. Wanting to get in touch with relatives from these families and go through pics and items. I feel some of these items need to be re-transferred.

Re: Prince, Story, Drewery, Pope, Oberry families

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 4:39PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2011 1:10AM GMT
I'd be interested in photos of the Pope family. How far back do your photos go? My great-great grandmother was Jane Pope who married Mills L Gray pre-Civil War.

You can email me at flickster@cox.net Thanks

Frances

Posted: 4 Mar 2012 6:31AM GMT
Hi, I'm part of the Drewery family, and I've been searching for pictures and history. It would be great to see pictures, and learn about any history.

Posted: 4 Mar 2012 6:20PM GMT
I am an O'Berry, would be interested in hearing what you have about our family.

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 2:52PM GMT
Husbands grandmother is Bessie Drewery her father was Sam Blount and his father James Drewery. Is this your line? Have pics of family but not sure who everyone is.

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 2:55PM GMT
Husbands mothers sister was married to an O'berry. Believe some of the pics were labeled WT Oberry. The name Red comes to mind also. Have pics of Oberry's but not familiar with who they are as most pics are not labeled. Does this sound like your line?

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 3:04PM GMT
Havent done any research on this line yet. Annie M pope(born 1854) married George william prince. Have pics and items referring to the Popes but cant think off the top of my head the names. Have know idea who the popes in the pics are with the exception of Annie.

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 3:07PM GMT
At the moment I can't say that it does, but it is possible. I have taken a break from looking into my genealogy due to having a baby but hope to get back into it soon. If I come across anything I will keep it in mind. Thank you. I come from a lot of William, Brad, George O'Berry's.

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 4:02PM GMT
Would love to see or have copies of whatever you have concerning the Pope family if you're willing to send. My email is flickster@cox.net

Thanks,

Frances

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 12:11AM GMT
Surnames: francis, drewry, pope
hi. martha jane francis d/o samuel williams & sally powell married william john drewery 08 may 1830. had wm humphry 1832, martha francis 1834, & mary jane 1835. my line is francis. samuel williams is my 4th ggrandfather. also interested in prudence patience pope who was married to my 5th ggrandfather, william francis, b. abt 1730, although not the mother of samuel williams. is there any evidence in your collection that william might have been married to another pope daughter previously? susan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic