Search for content in message boards

Fleming Littlefield from TX

Fleming Littlefield from TX

Posted: 22 Jul 2005 1:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Littlefield
I am a GGGG grand daughter of Fleming and have just started doing research on the family. Before Fleming moved his family to Gonzales a Huston Bishop Littlefield moved his family to Gonzales County TX. Does anyone know if Hutson and Fleming were related? The info I have is Hutson B was born on May 6, 1811 in Castine Maine. He had a brother Samuel Sawyer and they moved to New Orleans. Hutson came to TX and Samuel stayed in MS. It is interesting that Fleming would move his family to TX and live in Belmont Gonzales Co near another Littlefield without being related. If anyone needs info from Gonzales Co. TX I will be happy to help.

Re: Fleming Littlefield from TX

Posted: 23 Jul 2005 4:12PM GMT
hutson bishop is of the 'northern' littlefields who imigrated to maine in the 17th century.
he has no known relationship with the 'southerners' out of william of MD.
when looking through the various information in TX you will be bumping into the desc of hutson along with the desc of William II.
even tho both families have lived together in various aresa of TX, there is no info the families even knew each other

Brian (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2005 9:55PM GMT
Surnames: Littlefield
I have info on Fleming Littlefield if you would like it. You can email me

Posted: 8 May 2013 8:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stokes
I am great-great-grandaughter or neice (still researching)of Nathan Stokes and would like to know where he was born. I know that he was a 11 year old slave given to George Washington Littlefield when he was born.George provided for the Nathan for rest of his life(103 years). I know the Littlefield family lived in Panola,Ms and also Tennessee. I am trying for trace the rest of Nathan's family tree or any help on Nathan Stokes. It has taken me four years getting here.Thank you for any help. Allyson Mitchell (allyson_mtchll@yahoo.com)

Posted: 9 May 2013 8:23PM GMT
Allyson, be sure to check your email box for several notes on your search sent yesterday and today on 5-8-2013 and 5-9-2013.
I think we have found you an excellent source. Ann Coleman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions