Search for content in message boards

Richard E. McQueen Family

Richard E. McQueen Family

Posted: 7 Jan 2003 12:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jun 2004 7:18PM GMT
Surnames: McQueen
I'm in need of any information regarding the Richard E. McQueen Family. He was born on May 19, 1920 & died November 15, 1987. Seeking, death or family information. Richard is my Uncle. My Grandfather, Clyde McQueen was married before he married my Grandmother. He had 2 sons and Richard would've been his first son.
Per my Uncle, Richard worked for Boeing.
I have a picture that he sent his father in 1947. The picture was taken @ The House of McCord in Casa Grande, AZ. and I'd be glad to scan if interested.
Thanks in advance.
Kate McQueen

Re: Richard E. McQueen Family

Posted: 7 Jan 2003 2:10AM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2004 11:39PM GMT
Hi Kate, I'm the RAOGK volunteer for genealogy searches in Pinal County Arizona. If you will email as many specifics about the person you are looking to find information about, I'l see what else I can find. Please send such info. as: ssn, full name including maiden names, place of birth, date of birth, where they might have died, age at death, date of death, last know address or places of employment, etc.. Julia

Kate (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2003 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: McQueen
Julia,
First let me thank you for being a volunteer @ RAOGK. I'm a volunteer too. It's a wonderful site.
Here is the information that I have for Richard McQueen. I found his SS# on the web. It's 329-01-0463. He was born on May 19, 1920 (if this is my Uncle, he was born in Illinois. His father is Clyde McQueen & mother is Florence McQueen. He died on November 15, 1987. His last residence was Tucson, AZ and a lum sum SS was paid to Phoenix, AZ. According to another Uncle, Richard McQueen worked for Boeing for many years. All I have of his is a picture taken of him in 1947. The picture was taken @ Casa Grande, AZ. I'm not even sure that the Richard McQueen that I found on the web is the correct one. But I'd like to know if he is. We lost touch with this family as he's from my Grandfather's previous marriage. I know he has another brother by the name of Robert Frances McQueen. According to the census that I found in Illinois, he was born around 1918.
Anything correct or not will be greatly appreciated.
May God Bless.

Posted: 8 Jan 2003 3:28AM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2004 11:39PM GMT
If you could send me your email address, I have some specific information to send you that might be of some help. I have found only 20 Robert Francis McQueen's in the U.S.A. in total. So, your search for the one your looking for should be fairly quick with so few to contact. One of these should take you further to the brother, your uncle what ever. Send your email to me at: "emailjulia@earthlink.net". Do not use this post as I will not release this personal information on a post, it must be sent directly to you. Thank you, jj.........
per page

Find a board about a specific topic