Search for content in message boards

Skarvan and Kunesh families

Skarvan and Kunesh families

Linda Augustine (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Skarvan, wettering, kunesh, wildman, wiltman
Searching for information prior to wedding of Wenzel Skarvan and Thersa Wettering also information about Wenzel Kunesh and Martha Wiltman/Wildman families. Have much of the current info and their immediate families but would like to go back farther. All were living in Kewaunee County in Wisconsin.

Martha Wildman/Wiltman

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wildman, Wiltman
I am trying to find out more information on the Wildman and Wiltman families as well. My great grandfaters brother Cyril had a daughter named Martha. If they are some of the same Wildman / Wiltman that you are working on, I would like to talk/write with you some more.

Wildman

Cathy (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wildman
I am looking for information on my ggrandmother, Letitia Wildman who married Thomas Batie in Grant County, WI in abt 1899. I have no further info on her or her ancestors. Thomas and Letitia had 4 children: my grandfather was Adam Robson Batie, born in Grant County, also.

Re: Skarvan and Kunesh families

Posted: 13 Jan 2007 8:47PM GMT
I am also related to thew Skarvan's. Theresa was my Aunt. I am working on the Pelnar/Wettering tree and am looking for any information that I can get. My name is Carl Pelnar

Re: Martha Wildman/Wiltman

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: wildman, wiltman,
I am related to the string you are talking about. Cyril changed his last name from Wildman to Wiltman because of grief he got from his name. He had brothers: Anton, Wenzel & Joseph. My grandfather was Wenzel Wildman. I have been working on the family tree for many years with my mother. I may be able to answer any questions you have. I am in the process of converting from geni.com to ancestry.com, so email your questions to me at despoehrs@charter.net

Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic