Search for content in message boards

Abraham Eads

Abraham Eads

Diane Fowler Coates (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 5:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Mar 2003 3:48PM GMT
Surnames: Eads, Mullins, East, Edds, Fowler
I am researching Abraham EADS. The information I have shows him to have been born about 1765 in Virginia. I would love to have any tidbit of information that anyone is willing to share.
He married Mary MULLINS November 11, 1787 in Henry Co., Virginia. One of their children was Abraham EADS, Jr b: April 30, 1789 in Surry County, North Carolina d: March 09, 1839 in Grayson County, Virginia. Married Sarah EAST December 29, 1811 in Surry, North Carolina
One of their children was Diadama (Edds) EADS b: 1825 in Stokes, North Carolina. She married James Riley FOWLER in 1844 in Carroll County, Virginia. He was b: 1822 in Carroll County, Virginia. James and Diadama(my Father said she was called Didamy) were my GrGr Grandparents.
Diane
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 4:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Mar 2003 3:58PM GMT
Surnames: Eads
Re your message 7-4-2000. Abraham Eads d. 1812 at South Union Shaker Colony near Bowling Green KY. He left Henry Co VA c1796, went to Logan Co KY, then was one of 30 workers Moses Austin took to the lead mines in now Missouri. Had a wife and 7 children in MO. Known: William, Thomas, Mathias, Abner, Margaret, maybe John. His son Samuel Gay Eads was a Shaker, as was brother Charles (who had visited him in Henry Co VA during Revolution). Bartlett Eads of VA also visited and then joined this colony - relationship unknown.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic