Search for content in message boards

Missouri Larkins

Missouri Larkins

Maria (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2000 9:56PM GMT
Any family of William Edgar Larkin and Zona Carty. Ellington Mo. Reynolds County. Cuba Mo. Four sons one daughter. Harold, Ralph, Carter, Robert, Wilma. Email to my address.

Larkin

Chris King (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2000 8:22PM GMT
Maria, I don't know if there is any relation, but my grandfather(whom I am trying to research) Lymn Larkin, his family all comes from Ellington, MO. As I said I don't know if there is any relation because I don't know who his parents where, because he passed away when I was young.
Any help you might be able to give me, or any I have or will find, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Larkin

Maria (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 7:55AM GMT
Need more information about your parents. I have found my grandfather and grandmother and their parents. I know they had siblings but do not know who as yet. Some dates might help.

Larkin

Chris King (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 3:59PM GMT
Sorry. Dates I don't have. All I know is that Lymn father was Z.W. Larkin, his siblings were Willard, Claude, Winnie, May(or Mae), Helen, and Carmen. His Mother was Ana Estep. Helen is the only known living sibling that I am aware of, but don't know how to contact her. I do know Z.W. and Ana lived in Ellington, but from there I don't know. Thanks

Larkin

Maria (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 9:45PM GMT
Names are not familiar so far but I am also still looking and I know that my Grandfather William Edgar must have had siblings. His father was Charles B. Larkin, married to Belle Hunter 1884 in Black, Mo. From what I hear the courhouse in question has been burnt down twice. Have you tried rootsweb.com the Misouri web site has tones of stuff and ways to get stuff also very nice hostess for Reynolds County and also helpful people with the cemetery project. Will keep you in mind as I go on. Good Luck

Larkin

Maria (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 9:48PM GMT
PS Chris try southernscripts.ourfamily.com. The Larkin name is mentioned there.

Charles B Larkin

Chris King (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2000 1:51PM GMT
Maria, I have since discovered that there is a connection, possibly. I belevie that William Larkin who is the son of Charles B. Larkin married Zona Pearl Carty, in 1892. Charles B Larkin might possibly be the son of Sampson Larkin, and the step brother of Zeno "Dean" Larkin. If you need to know more let me know, I have a little more info, or if you have any more please let me know. Thanks.

Charles B Larkin

Chris King (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2000 1:54PM GMT
Sorry I got mixed up, Charles B was married to Felicia Belle(Hunter) Larkin. They are the parents of William Edgar Larkin. Sorry

Charles B. Larkin

Chris King (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 10:12PM GMT
Thank you so very much, My great grandmother was Grandma Belle. My grandfather was William Edgar Larkin married to Zona Pearl Larkin. Anything else? Wow!!

Larkins

Chris King (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 10:24PM GMT
I was so excited that I didn't say thanks. You probably already know Belle married Charles in 1884, March 13, Reynolds County maybe Charles ss# 719-18-9996RR. I do show a Zeno DOB 4-14-82 died Jan 1979? ss#493-32-5255 I do not remember that name. The court house burned twice and lots of records were lost. I am still looking for a burial site for William Edgar. I wish I could be of more help. Let me know and thank you again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic