b. abt 1898 NJ
==============================
They daughter named
Lillian Vernotico
b. 3- 29 - 1930 NJ or Ar
she married Anthony A. Hunter
he was from NY
============================
I was told that Lillians siblings were ( in no order )
Marie - Rose - Sadie - Dottie - Tony - Bill - Ralph - Danny

Re: SANTORO,SANTORA -- ITALY

Posted: 29 Apr 2004 12:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Vernot, Vernotico
Hi there. I too have been searching some Vernotico's with not much luck. Not sure if they tie into yours yet...Do you know if Antonecy had siblings?
I am related to a Raffel Vernotico, born about 1854 in Italy.
Raffel had a son, Anthony Daniel Vernot born 1887 in Italy, and married Margaret Cronin from NJ. They are listed in 1910 Census of Philadelphia. I think Anthony came over in 1888, as stated on a 1930 Census.
I saw on an 1884 New York Passenger list some Vernoticos. I thought "R" was my Raffel, but now I don't think so. It says R. Vernotico age 30. There are also a male D. Vernotico age 5, a female L. Vernotico age 12, an A. Vernotico age 12, and a male age 2.
I have no idea who Raffel's wife, parents, siblings, or children were.
My Anthony Vernot (they changed the name at some point)had several children Elizabeth, Ralph, Phillip, Margaret, Samuel, and Danny. (may be more) Names are similar to yours and a lot of times it seems they "reuse" names.
Just wondering if you came across anything related to mine. I'll let you know if I find something for you. Thanks!

Posted: 26 May 2004 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: Vernotico
Hi...I came across an IDA ROSE GARCIA listed in the CA Death Index. It lists her mother's surname as SANTORO and her father as VERNOTICO. Says she was born Jan 10, 1909 in NJ, and died 31 Dec 1981 in Los Angeles. I thought this might be one of Anthony's children (Rose).
I am searching some VERNOTICO/VERNOT's myself. Do you happen to know any of Antonecy's siblings?? I have a Raffel Vernotico born 1854 near Naples Italy. Can't find any of his siblings/parents. Hope Ida is someone you were looking for!

Posted: 6 May 2012 6:36PM GMT
From what I understand the name Vernotico is not common. And anyone who has the name is normally related in one way or another. Some changed their name to Vernot... And Vernotica I am having a hard time tracing us but I think we came from San Piedro Vernotico Italy. No more older ones in our family to ask questions any more. Hope you found what you were looking for.

Posted: 7 May 2012 2:14AM GMT
Surnames: Vernotico
I think your Anthony Vernotico 1867 could be related to my Raffel Vernotico, 1854.

Do you know the names of any siblings of Anthony?
Raffel's father's name was Ferdinand.

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 9:39PM GMT
These are my ancestors. My name is Carole Vernotico Baldwin. My father was Bill (William Ralph). His father was Daniel. His mother was Sarah (Sadie). Brothers, Tony, Danny & Ralph. Sisters, Rose, Marie, Lillian, Carmela (Dottie), Sadie, & Harriet. What part of Italy is the Vernotico family from?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions