Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR DEC. OF CHIAM AND PEARL SCHNEIDER

LOOKING FOR DEC. OF CHIAM AND PEARL SCHNEIDER

SCHNEIDER (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 1999 7:35PM GMT
LIVED 1850 CHENOVITZ AUSTRIA ,HAD 12 SONS AND DAUGHTERS FAMILY IN ISREAL CANADA USA ,AND? LOOKING FOR ANY DECENDANTS . HAD SON LEZAR WENT TO CANADA AND SON TSVI WENT TO ISREAL EARLY 1900S

Schneider from Austria

Shari (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2000 3:56PM GMT
Max Schneider, born about 1867 in Austria-this is all I know- could he be a relation?

chaya schneider from austria

kathie niederhoffer (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2000 10:47AM GMT
I don't recognize any of the names you listed. Maybe you'll recognize some of mine. Chaya Schneider was my maternal great-grandmother. She married Abraham Stark and they had 5 children, one of whom was my grandmother, Anna Stark Weinreb. She married several times and was last known as Anna W. Cohen. She was from Lutovisk (sp? might be Litovsk) and settled in Manhattan (Lower East Side -- surprise!) and Brooklyn (Coney Island). She also ran a bungalow colony in Spring Glen, NY. Does any of this sound familiar?

Re: LOOKING FOR DEC. OF CHIAM AND PEARL SCHNEIDER

Posted: 5 May 2009 2:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Elliot schneider, great grand son of chiam schneider

Aaron Schneider from austria

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 6:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. My great grandfather was Aaron Schneider. If anyone sees this name listed anywhere please let me know. He was born in 1890 in Austria. He came to NYC and lived in Brooklyn. I do not have anymore information on his family or his relatives or his village. He was married to Anna Schneider who was also from Austria. They had three children: Harold, Stanley and my grandmother, Rosalind. If anyone sees listed: Aaron Schneider, please let me know! Thanks, Ros.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions