Search for content in message boards

Austin Seay

Posted: 30 Apr 2000 8:45AM GMT
Edited: 28 Aug 2002 11:19AM GMT
still living in valdosta georgia or surrounding area,need to contact to find my family Austins father name unknown married my aunt Laura Dean according to my father Relos Morrell.Please if anyone can help me e-mail at febecoon@aol.com

Have Seay family info...

Lisa Seay Tobias (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 2000 10:11AM GMT
My father, brother, and son are all named Austin...but if there is any relation it is several generations back...if you have any family living in Montgomery Co., TN, let me know. Depending upon his age, your father could have been named after my father, who is in his 70's. My father was named after Gov. Austin Peay (Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN) He was the youngest of 10 children. His father, Oliver Allen was the youngest of 11, also born in Clarksville, TN. Just thought the similarities in the name was kinda weird!
Lisa
Joshua 1:8,9

Austin Peay

Ernie Hayes (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2001 9:38PM GMT
My great uncle was the late Governor Austin Peay, of which the University was named after. His brother, Edward, is my grandfather. Edward was approximately 60 when my mother Angela, his daughter, was born in 1936 in Danville, VA. Edward's 2nd wife was Leslie Mae Pearl Woodle from Hope Mills, NC. Are you related to and/or do you have any information on how I may further research this. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions