Search for content in message boards

photos

photos

Candy Parent (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shortridge, Yates
I am looking for any photos of Robert Shortridge (1790-1859), his wife Ruth Yates (1804-??) and their daughter Nancy V. Shortridge (1840-??). I have a photo of Nancy, her husband William Childress, their daughter Lucinda, her husband John Slone and their children if anyone is interested in it.
Posted: 12 Feb 2004 9:24PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2005 7:54PM GMT
I am researching the Childress family and just came across this old post. My direct line is John W. Childress, William's brother. If you can I would like to hear from you about William and all the Shortridge women who seem to have married into the Childress family. Lynda
Posted: 21 Sep 2011 12:38PM GMT
I do not have any photos; however, I believe I am related to these people. Do you have any more info on them? I have done family research,and am trying to track my family back as far as possible.... Thanks

Re: photos

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 2:30AM GMT
Hi, My aunt Janet married a Childress, Mrs, Janet Childress of Mouth Card, Ky. She is the daughter of Noah Oliver Shortridge. This is his memorial http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=42...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions