Search for content in message boards

Rabarchik,Rybarczyk, Sivi, Rebarchik

Rabarchik,Rybarczyk, Sivi, Rebarchik

Stephanie Rebarchik Katzman (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2000 6:21AM GMT
Hi, Since this is a large family, it is believed that the name has been change on a few occations. However, the names, Rebarchik, Rybarczyk, Rebarchik,Sivi, all come into play in getting this total family picture together. My grandmother was a Sivi, and married my grandfather Joseph, or Josef, Rebarchik. (American Spelling) According to records, He was born in the 1800's. He was a twin, and died in 1965. My grandmothers family, from what I understand are still in europe along with the other part of the family. Any persons with names even close to the spellings please contact me so we can see if in fact you are related. If not we will be long distance friends. Thanks. Stephanie Ann (Rebarchik) Katzman

Rebartzhek family

Posted: 6 Jan 2001 1:09AM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2002 8:08AM GMT
Hello, I am doing a house history for my son. I have traced the house back to the very early 1900's and found two families living in the town of Menasha, Winnebago County by the above family name. Considering this was before World War 1 and 2 I have taken a chace that the speeling of the name changed some. I have a Michael and wifes name is Katherine once spelled with a C then speeled with a K. In 1910 he is listed as retired from the Woodenward Company in Menash. I also have a Phillip living in the same householdas a bartender. On the same street but down a block I have a John and Mabel Rebartzchek he is also woking a Menasha Woodenware. Do these two families fit into your genealogy? I will be looking a the Census for them next. Please let me know maybe we will be able to trade information. Perhaps they built the house in Menasha many years ago?? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Rebartzhek/Rebarchik/Rybarchik etc.

Stephanie Katzman (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2001 9:16AM GMT
Dear Donna Hameister, Please e-mail me at the e mail address that follows. HOME3655@AOL.COM. I am very interested in getting more information concerning the family, and there could be a link, even though the name spelling has been changed a bit. I do understand that we still have family there, and some of the trades, and name you mentioned, do come together for me. I await your reply. Sincerely Stephanie (Reborchick) Katzman.

Re: Rabarchik,Rybarczyk, Sivi, Rebarchik

Posted: 29 Mar 2004 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Good Afternoon
My grandmothers name was Mary Sivi.. I do believe she is of Check origin but could be wrong.. She was born in Penn in 1896. Her mothers name was Ann and her fathers name was Mitchell... I am very interested in finding any information you might have on the family name..

Thank you,
Marikay

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2005 8:25PM GMT
Hi. My grandmother Anna Sivi was born in Johnstown, PA 5/6/1903-ish, married Alex Stem 9/22/1921, and she and passed 2/92-ish...Could we be related? I remeber her talking of an "Aunt Mary Sivi" If so, I have information on her marriage and children....

Re: Reborchick/Rebartzhek/Rebarchik/Rybarchik etc.

Posted: 13 Mar 2006 1:19AM GMT
Hi , I am again starting to get the family tree together. For some strange reason, I need to complete this. My grandfather was born in Slovenia, he was a twin, His name at birth was Andrew, and his twin brother was Joseph Reborchick, (the spelling of the last name was probably change on Ellis Island. My grandmother, was born on the Austria,Hungary border area. Her maiden name was either (Shivy or Shevy) first name Elizabeth. Any information with a connection to the areas of Slovenia , Austria and Hungary will be helpful. Also, if any of the information concerning the Twin birth of Andrew and Joseph with a similar last name will do.

Posted: 14 Mar 2006 1:54AM GMT
Hello, I am replying to your reply. My grandmother was a Sivi, and I know she had sisters but I believe they were split up when they imagrated here to the United States. Would love to hear from you via Email. I will give you the info I have. Write to Sak3655@aol.com

Re: Rebartzhek family

Posted: 16 Mar 2006 11:18PM GMT
Donna, I would really like to get in touch with you concerning the family. I do know that they did build, and know that we still have family there. Also, there is a huge family of decendents here in the USA. Contact when you can

Re: Reborchick/Rebartzhek/Rebarchik/Rybarchik etc.

Posted: 18 Mar 2006 2:16PM GMT
Surnames: Rebacheck
Hi Stephanie,
I tryed to send you an e-mail but got it sent back that you were not excepting e-mail so please contact me at wtomlinson@milwpc.com about the family I have that live in Wisconsin and I know they came from poland Dawn

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 3:32AM GMT
Edited: 15 Feb 2011 11:01PM GMT
Surnames: Sivi
hi..!! my maiden name is sivi and according to the census record of youngsville,warren pa records my grand parents came from somewhere in hugary....i thought czech....please contact me...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions