Search for content in message boards

SHILLINGTON SURNAME

SHILLINGTON SURNAME

Posted: 30 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 6:33PM GMT
Surnames: SHILLINGTON
JOSEPH SHILLINGTON BORN 1819. LEFT IRELAND AND ARRIVED AT NEW YORK CITY IN 1840 ON HIS 21ST BIRTHDAY AND FROM THERE HE WENT TO CANADA. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOSEPH IE. WHO HIS PARENTS WERE? ETC.

Re: SHILLINGTON SURNAME

Blair Whatcott (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2001 5:02AM GMT
I have the same question. Has anyone responded to you? I can be replied to at bwhatcott@juno.com. My mother is a Shillington and our line goes through Joseph Shillington and Charlotte Bell.
Thanks,
Blair Whatcott, Layton, Utah

cindy shillington (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2001 3:57AM GMT
Saw your message while scanning the net. I thought you might like to know there are several of us on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. I am 36, the eldest of three sisters. Let me know if you would like to chat.

siobhan (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 12:49AM GMT
Hi,

Read your message, your family wouldn't have orginally come from Belfast, Ireland would they? And if so, of James and Catherine?

Posted: 7 Sep 2001 5:51PM GMT
My great-great grandfather Joseph Shillington was born 3 May 1819 in Belfast, Antrim, Ireland and he was christened in Tyrone County, Ireland. Can you tell me more of James and Catherine? My email is shilly@sprint.ca
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions