Search for content in message boards

Stammersdorf

Stammersdorf

Posted: 9 Feb 2005 3:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Sep 2005 1:02AM GMT
Surnames: Krumpholz/Jahr/Janh
Hello,
I am researching the genealogy of my grandmother ALBINA KRUMPHOLZ and her family. Her mother, a sister and I believe a nephew are buried in the Stammersdorf Zentralfriedhof.

They are FRANZISKA KRUMPHOLZ 1847-1924;
JOSEFA KRUMPHOLZ 1872-1944
ALOIS KRUMPHOLZ 1895-1981.

I do not believe there are any living relatives, but hope that someone might have known the family and can tell me something about them or where I might find more information.
Thank you so much for any help.
Dolores

Re: Stammersdorf

Posted: 11 Feb 2005 12:15PM GMT
Dolores,

the Vienna cemeteries search page https://www.wien.gv.at/grabauskunft/internet/suche.aspx shows several Krumpholz buried at the Stammersdorf-Zentral location (cemetery=Friedhof), at least one of them is on your list.

If you want to have a look, just enter Krumpholz under 'Familienname' and select Stammersdorf-Zentral from the list of cemeteries.

You might btw also look at the Krumpholz entries in the Austrian phone directory at www.herold.at If you select the English language option and PeoplePages, just enter Krumpholz as the Name and 1210 for the Zip code (=21st district, where Stammersdorf today lies). Or select Lower Austria as the Region. People with an address in Groß-Enzersdorf, Langenzersdorf, Hochwolkersdorf and (not exactly, but possibly also) Leopoldsdorf are quite close to the area.

Regards
Tilman

Posted: 13 Feb 2005 12:51AM GMT
Surnames: Krumpholz/Hausotter
Tilman,

Thank you for the website, I went to it and it was interesting when I brought up the site. The only one whose death date matched was Alois. I was in the cemetery some 5 years ago, and did go to the grave of my great grandmother Franziska Krumpholz, (died 1924), but never thought to look for other members of the family. What a sad mistake, as I doubt I will ever return, and of course, with possibly no living relatives, the graves may have been or could soon be changed.
I hope this will give me some leads to other members of the family who may have lived in the area in the past.

Again, many thanks.
Dolores Panzer

Posted: 28 Apr 2005 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Neubauer, Hrazdira, Sharinov, Sharinova, Kondratjev, Kondratjeva
Once you are sure about the location of a relatives grave, you can find out how long it is paid for and who last paid for it ... it's a logical step for you to take - just send an email to the Wiener Stadtverwaltung - Magistratsabteilung in charge of these things and they will give you the information ...

mailto:post@m43.magwien.gv.at

You don't have to come to Wien 21; Floridsdorf am Spitz for it in person.

Posted: 29 Apr 2005 12:08AM GMT
Thank you for the information. I hope it will give me some leads to follow.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic