Search for content in message boards

George, Beatrice and Augusta (?) Schneider

George, Beatrice and Augusta (?) Schneider

Posted: 27 Nov 2002 10:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schneider, Ruben
I am interested in information on these Schneider siblings: George (born around 1910), Beatrice (born around 1913) and a possible older sister, Augusta (?), who was maybe a year or so older than George. Their mother was Augusta Schneider who subsequently remarried Gustav Ruben. Augusta and Gustav together had another child, Robert (my father). I am trying to build my family tree and any information would be appreciated.

Re: George, Beatrice and Augusta (?) Schneider

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 2:08AM GMT
Hi i may have some information youre looking for, George happens to be my greatgrandfather and i will try to give you as much info as i can because i wanted to know more about my family tree as well :)

Re: George, Beatrice and Augusta (?) Schneider

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 2:58AM GMT
Surnames: wandschneider
Hi - I just happened upon your post from a few months ago as I haven't been on ancestry in a while. I have a ton of holes in my family tree that I've been desperately trying to fill in. My big hurdle is that in the later part of the 19th century, I have multiple "Ann", "George" throughout both my grandmother and grandfather's ancestry - driving me mad. I accidently found the Wandschneider/Jeblick name when looking at Annie's marriage to George Koerber and saw that was her maiden name. Anything you can share is appreciated as I'm not sure what part of this family you are interested in. I do have a lot of facts on Annie's history once she married George Koerber. My mom is Georgette Koerber - they kept the George going through all these years. Thanks. Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions