Search for content in message boards

Laubach Family in Martin Co., MN

Laubach Family in Martin Co., MN

Posted: 13 Jan 2007 5:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Laubach, Palmer
Searching for any information on Mary Magdalena (PALMER) LAUBACH. She possibly died in Martin Co. about 1910 (I'm not certain). Her son, Harrison LAUBACH died there in 1918 and his wife, Amanda TRUMBAUER, died there in 1917. Harrison and Amanda's children include William, Mary, Arnold, Joseph, Johnnie, and David.

The family left Iowa after Mary's husband, William, died in 1882, possibly going first to Nebraska and then to Minnesota. I am descended from Mary and William's son, George, who was a younger brother of Harrison LAUBACH. George disappeared sometime after 1888, leaving my great-great grandmother alone with 2 small children.

I'm hoping that by finding Mary's date/place of death and burial place that I may be able to work backwards and establish some sort of chronology to find out what happened to George. Any help would be appreciated!

Laura Sadowsky

Re: Laubach Family in Martin Co., MN

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 10:16PM GMT
Hi Laura,
I am the researcher for the Martin County Genealogical Society and have found what you are looking for. Please contact me if interested. jdparis@charter.net
Thank you, Dona Paris

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 11:28AM GMT
Ms. Paris, are you permitted to post your response along with the information you have found? It would be useful to read your discoveries following the query. Thank you for your services to this board.

Mary Lou Ziemer Grymyr

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 3:34PM GMT
Since the society operates by donations and operational fees I can't really post what I have found. Please contact me at jdparis@charter.net and I'll give you the specifics about our society. Thank you, Dona Paris

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 3:41PM GMT
Thank you for your reply - I hadn't thought of those reasons. I certainly will be in touch with you later today for more info. Regards,
Mary Lou
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions