Search for content in message boards

Thomas Flood Harris and Nancy Dale Mahon

Posted: 24 Feb 2000 12:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:28AM GMT
Surnames: Harris, Mahon, Goodman
I am a decendant of Thomas Flood Harris and Nancy Dale Mahon. Could Marian and Agnes Harris be Thomas' sisters? They both married Goodmans. Thanks Deanne Hancks Jones

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 3:12PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:29AM GMT
I, too, am a descendant of Thomas Flood HARRIS and Nancy MAHON. I descend through Benjamin F. HARRIS, one of his sons. I'd like to know how to contact the person who submitted the tree on Ancestry. Deanne, please feel free to email--long long lost cousin!!

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 5:06PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:29AM GMT
Hi Johnnie I love to exchange information with a long lost cousin. I decended through Permelia Elizabeth Harris, sister to your Benjamin Harris. My e mail address is dandd64@aol.com Looking forward to hearing from you. Deanne

Posted: 23 Apr 2000 11:20AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:30AM GMT
Deanne,
Hi! I've sent you a couple of e-mails. Did you get them? I'd love to share our information on Thomas Flood HARRIS's descendants.

Re: Thomas Flood Harris and Nancy Dale Mahon

Posted: 9 Mar 2004 3:55AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:32AM GMT
I am also a descendant of Thomas Harris son Benjamin daughter Renee "Mandy". Would love to corraspond with you.

Reguards
Sheila Gresham

Posted: 9 Mar 2004 4:06AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:31AM GMT
I also a descendent of Thomas/Nancy..thru Benjamin/louella their daughter Mandy who married Eli Collins. their daughter Rosella Collins is my mother. Would love to hear from you.

Sheila Gresham

Posted: 4 Apr 2004 12:03AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:31AM GMT
Hi Sheila! This is your cousin Johnnie, your Aunt Jean's daughter. I see you're doing a little research yourself. Let me know where or what you're looking for and we can swap info.

Johnnie

Posted: 7 Apr 2004 3:14AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:32AM GMT
Hey Cuz,

How are things going with you? Its great hearing from you. You can email me ok. Would love to swap info. Looking for info on the Harris's. I can only trace back to Thomas Flood Harris.

Sheila
dreamcatcher61@yahoo.com

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 6:33PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:33AM GMT
Surnames: Harris
I am a descendant of Thomas Flood Harris, granddaughter of Robert Baker Harris, daughter of Oliver Harris. I believe that Thomas's father and mother were John and Katherine Baker Harris of Tennessee. This is my first attempt at this, but I'd love to correspond.
Laurie Benjamin, NY, NY

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 11:40PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2013 12:34AM GMT
Progla (Laurie)?? You can email me directly at _joni1301@cox.net I'd love to get in touch with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic