Search for content in message boards

May Family History

May Family History

Michael May (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: May
I am looking for any info. on James May (1846? - ) who married Hester Ann Ferrington May 9, 1865. According to 1880 census, James was 34 yrs,Hester Ann 33 or 38,and had 5 children;George W.-13,Hellen -12,William J.-9,Alexander -4, and Mittie W.-2. They lived in Plain Dealing, Bossier Parrish. I am particularly looking for his birth place or parents information. Thanks!

Re: May Family History

Posted: 31 Jan 2004 12:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Apr 2004 2:13AM GMT
Surnames: May
Hello Michael...! Kinda like James May did not exist before he married our Annie..(Annie Farrington May) They were married right after the civil war.. she was part indian... I have a pic of them (Would love to share this with you and others too) James and Annie's oldest son George was my Great Grand-Father. Let's see if I can remember all his siblings names: Alexander, Helen, Nora, James, Joseph ... I have a drawer full of stuff, havent dug it out in a couple of years... Nora & James were twins, Annie was pregnant with the twin when James died. According to their DOB on the head stones, and James DOD on his head stone. I hope to exchange info with you! C-ya

I do know that James was a Confederate Soldier.

Re: May Family History

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 4:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. Most interested in information on Hester Annie Farrington May and James May. I am a descendant of their daughter Helen May Roberson. Would love to correspond and exchange information. Hope to hear from you.
Kathy Anne Hoss
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions