Search for content in message boards

Obit's

Posted: 10 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jul 2001 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: CAIN
Does anyone have access or know what paper to contact for two obits from 1974-1976 in Park Falls?
Wilbur James CAIN (Sr.) 14 NOV 1974
spouse: Jennie Elizabeth 17 DEC 1976

Thanks

Re: Obit's

M. Steben (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2001 9:06PM GMT
Surnames: CAIN
Have you had any response to this request? The Park Falls Herald would have these obits and is on microfilm at the Park Falls Library. I would be willing to look them up but would not be able to do it for another month as I am working on a class reunion and behind in paperwork. Please respond to my e-mail.

M. Steben

Posted: 16 Jul 2001 2:46AM GMT
No responses yet. If you could be so kind to do this. Thank you. If you ever need a lookup in the Brown, Oconto, Shawno, or Waupaca, let me know.

Scott

Re: Obit's in Kennan & Phillips, WI

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 1:38PM GMT
Surnames: GRADINJAN, GENCE, STROBL, BENNY
I would so appreciate efforts to find obits in Kennan & Phillips, WI. If you are available, please respond and I can give you death dates.
I am researching the surnames of Price Co., WI family of GRADINJAN - GENCE - STROBL - BENNY.
If you know any of these family members, I am always willing to share my information.
Regards
Judith

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 5:29PM GMT
Please send names and death dates. I will do as soon as I am able.

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 5:30PM GMT
There is a second request below and I would ask you the same information. Please send names and dates of death and I will try to get the information for you.

Posted: 21 Jun 2010 6:29PM GMT
Surnames: GRADINJAN, GENCE, STROBL, BEMBEN/BENNY
(all deaths are from WI Death Index - Price Co.)

Johan A. GENCE b. 1882 (m. Mary HORAK) d. 21 May 1967 Phillips, WI

Stephen P. GRADINJAN b. 1886 (m. Cela BOSANAC) d. 10 July 1970 Phillips, WI

Valentine "Joseph" STROBL b. 1909 (m. Kathryn BENNY aka BEMBEN) d. 7 Sep 1987 Kennan, WI

Thank you. I appreciate your help!
(I am trying to get this information for a friend who does not have use of a PC.)
Judith

Posted: 1 Sep 2010 2:00PM GMT
Surnames: GENCE - HORAK - STROBL - BENNY
Hope you are now caught up with your reunion project!
I'd appreciate your help with obituaries of the following, and will also be glad to take care of any expenses for parking,copies, etc.

(deaths are from WI Death Index - Price Co.)
Johan A. GENCE b. 1882 (m. Mary HORAK) d. 21 May 1967 Phillips, WI

Valentine "Joseph" STROBL b. 1909 (m. Kathryn BENNY aka BEMBEN) d. 7 Sep 1987 Kennan, WI

Kathryn (Benny) STROBL b. 1915 d. 12 Mar 1992 Phillips, WI

Thank you! Will be glad to share info with others interested in these families.

Posted: 3 Apr 2012 3:18AM GMT
Surnames: Richter, Freeman, Feldschneider, Hainke, Stumbaugh, Amendt
I am looking for obits or grave information for:

Alfred Herman Richter born Mar. 1, 1895 in Atlanta, Nebraska and died Dec. 28, 1973 in Kennan.

His wife, Mildred C. Freeman Richter born Dec. 23, 1897 Filmore, Minnesota and died sometime between 1945 and 1950 in Kennan.

They were the parents of Helen, Donald, Melvin, Vincent, Betty, Robert and Maxine.

I have information and photos of Alfred when he was younger to share with any of his family. His mother died when he was 2 weeks old and he was raised by his aunt Mary (Feldschneider) and Herman Hainke in Laurel, Iowa.

My grandmother, Evalyn Hainke Stumbaugh was a cousin and kept in touch with Alfred. My grandmother was from Eleroy, Illinois. Alfred visited my grandmother and mother, Ruby Stumbaugh Amendt often during his life time.

Please get in touch with me if you have any information.

Thanks for any help.

gramendt@hotmail.com

Posted: 3 Apr 2012 1:30PM GMT
Gosh, I wish I could help you. I do not have any of the surnames you mentioned in your post. Good Luck!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic