Looking for GGrandparents..
Ida May Bolen,Ohio, married:
Ira Charles Robinett, Ohio had a son Edwin Beckley Robinett b: 12/16/1886
Please help us

Ida May Bolen

Posted: 24 Aug 2000 6:32AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 12:11AM GMT
Hi
this might help and it might not, there is an IDA Bolen in my family line, I have no records on her, or who she married or who her children were, I will ask my mother as I have just gotten into this a couple of months ago and am having a rough time myself.
here is what I will do.
email me at garein@1st.net and I'll send you the five pages that I have, and a listing of Bolens to check out. this list of Bolen names has helped me a few times.
I won't be seeing mother again util the first of Sept, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Gladys

Bolen History Sources

Posted: 24 Aug 2000 6:41AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 12:11AM GMT
Hi it's just me again,
I found a couple of names and address' that might be of help to you.
on a sheet in the back of the papers mom gave me was these names
Mrs. A.afigan (Bolen)
4310 Three Oaks
Arlington, Texas 76016
and
Rick L. Bolen
Box 39
Bardolph IL 61416
They are under the heading of "Names Addresses Information of Bolen History sources.
You might also want to check with the
Youth for Understanding
International student Exchange
3501 Newark st N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016
(they were also listed).

Bolen Robinault

Posted: 7 Dec 2000 9:23AM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2002 6:20PM GMT
I have ancestors in Ohio from both families. Fannie Bolen married Frank E. Chidsey (they were my g g grandparents), and their son John Chidsey married Veda Miller whose grandmother was Sarah Robinault. Any info for me? I need lineage on Fannie, Frank E. Thanks

Robinett Bolin

Robinett Bolen (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2000 12:21PM GMT
I can not be of any help to you at this time, I am sorry to say....
My GGrandrand parents were Ira Robinett and Ida May Bolen of Ohio, they had 3 children, Edwin B. (my grandfather) and Fred V. and Ruth A. Robinett.
If I come across any thing for you I will let you know.

bolen

mark spenschied (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2001 9:08PM GMT
Am looking for info on marlena bolen, b.3/30/1814--m.2/19/1835 to jesse hall in belmont, ohio. Need info on both people. jesse was born on 10/2/1809, not sure if it was in belmont or not.

Re: Ida May Bolen

Linda Newman (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2005 9:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
I, too am looking for information on the Bolen Line. I am looking for a Elias Bolen born about 1836, in Ohio, and marrried a Louisa Jane Wright born 7-1-1841 in Missouri. Moved to Kansas had children before 1859 and left Kansas sometimes after 1868 when their last son was born. Can you be of any help on the Bolen's families born in Ohio, and Kansas. Do you know if their is anyone else that might have some information on this family. Thank You

Re: Ida May Bolen

Posted: 24 Jul 2005 12:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Apr 2006 9:17PM GMT
Not to sure just how many of the Bolen researchers are left out there, I have a web site set up if you would like to go check it out, as to Kansas, my Uncle always went "Out West" to visit realitives, but out west where I never knew, I know of one great Unlce who move to KY, check this and see if any of this rings a bell. http://users.1st.net/garein/
now there is another one that is NOT mine, but from a distant cousin his is http://users.1st.net/bolen/
not to sure about the information on his site, but you can take a look, and if you send me your personal email address to mine I can send you an invitation of join (free) our Bolen Family Tree site. there is two of them but it is my invitation only. my personal email is garein@1st.net
talk to you later.
gladys
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions