Search for content in message boards

Caraballo's of Utuado, PR

Caraballo's of Utuado, PR

Posted: 11 Dec 2000 11:35AM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2003 10:40PM GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for any information on the Caraballo's from Utuado, PR. My grandfather's name was Miguel. His father's name was Braulio and his mother was Carmen (Perez).

Caraballo

Posted: 3 Feb 2001 7:10AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2003 3:54PM GMT
Hi,
This is the information I found in the census 1920 of Utuado. They were from the Bo. Arenas in Utuado. Below is the full names and ages of your ggf and ggm and their childrens.
Braulio Caraballo Perez (37)
Carmen Perez Lopez (30)
Maria Caraballo Perez (10)
Juan Caraballo Perez (8)
Virgilio Caraballo Perez (5)
Eusebio-? Caraballo Perez (1 1/2)

In this list doesn't appear your grandfather, but I guess he was born after the census.

Census

L. Caraballo (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2001 12:11PM GMT
Can you tell me how you obtained the 1920 Census. I would like to obtain it for Guayanilla. Thanks.
Posted: 9 Feb 2001 6:51PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2003 3:54PM GMT
Go to the www.allcensus.com
You can find all the census from each town of Puerto Rico.

Thanks for the information

julio diaz caraballo (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2001 9:55PM GMT
A lot of thanks for the info.
Regards Julio and fam.

Re: Caraballo

Posted: 9 Feb 2012 4:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi, i know that this thread was posted a long time ago but i was looking into my family tree and i am one of the grand daughter's of virgilio caraballo from utuado. i do not know a lot about him since he died when i was little but i would love more information about this family if possible
Posted: 3 May 2012 1:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello!

I think we may be related for sure! As I understand it, my Mother is a cousin of Virgilio Caraballo. My Grandfather was Miguel Caraballo. Do you live in Utuado still?

Christine

Re: Census

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 4:59PM GMT
Classification: Census
My name is Rev Josue Caraballo Rodriguez, my parent are Ruben and Elisa Rodriguez ,both of Yauco and palos blanco yauco, they are living in Guayanilla , I need to know more about us ,The Caraballos . I have but a small window of time , please help me find my family history , its so that I can leave it to my teenage son and dauther . Thank you .
Bishop. / Reverend. Josue Caraballo
per page

Find a board about a specific topic