Search for content in message boards

Marie LAPIERRE (Stone) or MEUNIER - m.1874 St-Germain de Grantham QC - Joseph Frederick ou Aleric BOUCHER

Marie LAPIERRE (Stone) or MEUNIER - m.1874 St-Germain de Grantham QC - Joseph Frederick ou Aleric BOUCHER

Posted: 12 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Aug 2004 8:09PM GMT
Surnames: Boucher, Lapierre, Meunier, Stone
Hope someone can help on this line. Need informaion on Marie Lapierre or meunier (Stone)in USA born in Sorel, Quebec Canada???, she married Joseph Frederick or Aleric Boucher @ St. Germain De Grantham, PQ on June 30 1874. She is my gr grandmother d. near Woonsocket, RI. A place called Centerville. All assistance greatly appreciated. Merci DH

Lapierre - Meunier ?

Ted Ahre (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2001 3:40PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2004 8:09PM GMT
Very interested in your LaPierre line. You add "or meunier", which we have found elsewhere in regard to my wife's mother's paternal line. Don't know a lot about them. From Quebec. Please reply, and I'll dig some more.

Re: Lapierre - Meunier

Posted: 2 Aug 2001 9:46PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2004 8:10PM GMT
Surnames: Lapierre, Meunier, Stone, Boucher, Sauriol
My gr grandfather, Joseph Boucher married Marie Lapierre in St. Germain de Grantham, June 30 1874. They came to Woonsocket, RI after that. My grandmother wrote that she, , went by Marie muenier or meunier (spelling?) and translated that to (Stone) in the United States. I have that she was born in St. Germain de Groton, Died July 28, 1915 age 62 yrs. So, I don't have records just grandma's narrative about the family. Joseph Boucher was the son of Augustin Boucher and Elisabeth Sauriol. I'm not too sure about some of the things she wrote, because I have documented some of the information and it was different than she wrote. Any help much appreciated

Delia LAPIERRE m.1913 Maine

Posted: 9 Jul 2002 2:48AM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2004 8:11PM GMT
Surnames: Lapierre, Boucher
I too am interested in the union of a Lapierre and Boucher. I believe from information that I was given that my paternal grandfather married a Delia Lapierre in Rumford, Maine on 6/25/1913. I am very interested in finding out about a child born of these parents. Quite possibly Lionel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Lapierre - Meunier ?

Posted: 5 Feb 2005 1:10AM GMT
My Lapierre family from Quebec--Hormisdas dit Menier or Medit Lapierre was born 1830 St Anne La Rochelle Quebec ided 1939 Westminster B.C. married hermine Bernier was in Sask for some time in the late 1800 where my grandmother was born Rozanna 1877 along with 10 other kids. Let me know if we are on the wave here

Re: Lapierre - Meunier ?

Ted (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2005 4:39PM GMT
Surnames: Lapierre - Meunier
I think this is a solid hit. My wife's mother's Lapierre family lived in Sask before homesteading in Montana early in the 2oth century. Write me at ted@ahrecpa.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic