Search for content in message boards

looking

looking

brenda (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2000 10:28AM GMT
looking for any info on McDade's from PA...

McDades from Pa

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2000 6:13PM GMT
My McDade relatives arrived in Pa from Ireland in 1845 and then went to New York and then on to Texas. My great Grandfather is Charles Patrick McDade and his wife was Mary Nealon from Berlin,New York. If I can be of any assistance E me at ljb@bootheel.net.

mcdade

brenda (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 10:34AM GMT
Laura,
my family never left the Pgh area after they got here.
but if i find out different i will let you know.
brenda

McDades In PA

LAURA (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 5:58PM GMT
Brenda, I Have a missing female and male from the McDade siblings in Pa. Also the father of my great grandfather was never given in records and he did not go with them to Texas. My family arrived in 1845 or 46 and There was an Alice Mcdade and her children Harold or Harry, and a siste named Mary or Margaret. Harry was older I think around 13 and no age on Mary but she had to be older than my great grandfather who was 1 or 2. My great grandfathers name was Charles Patrick. Do you have any records of these names in your family tree and dates with them. Thank You Laura

Mcdade in PA

Posted: 17 May 2000 7:05AM GMT
Edited: 10 Mar 2002 2:16PM GMT
My grandfather was Joseph Patrick Mcdade.
He died in 1978. He was a coal miner then worked for Bethlehem Steele in Bethlehem as a Millwright. They lived in Bethlehem, married to Anna Yatko. I believe he was born in Hazelton. Any relation? I haven't started a search yet, I'm working on the Ziegenfuss side now.

McDade's in PA.

Dick (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 9:54AM GMT
My McDade family is from the Indaiana Township area of Pittsburgh. My Grand Father was Melvin McDade and my Father is Harold McDade. If you realy want to obtain alot of information about the Mcdade's from this area, contact Sam McDade at his Rt.286 resturant in Murrysville(McDade's Garden Cafe) he has done quite a bit of research on the family tree.

McDade Family Association

Mary Thoeni (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 2:36PM GMT
Although the Association is made up of mainly decendents of James McDade (Anson, NC Freeholder; we maintain a McDade Family site on myfamiy.com. The site is private, but if you contact me; I can set you up with a user name and password. While, our association members are all cousins, our geneaoloogist/historian is collecting data from all branches of the McDade line.

McDade Family Association

Mary Thoeni (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 2:37PM GMT
If you do not get an answer from me, wait a few days and write me again -- PLEASE. My e-mail server is down and may be down for awhile. I live in Alaska -- sometimes it takes quite awhile for us to get repir parts in from the Lower 48.

McDade Organization

Millie McDade Woods (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2000 10:17PM GMT
Very interested in joining organization. Please
send information about group immediately. Will
be leaving NY Sat, 6/11. Send before then

Thank you

McDade organization

Millie McDade Woods (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2000 10:23PM GMT
Please send information on McDade Family
organization immediately. Very interested in