Search for content in message boards

Worley Genealogy

Worley Genealogy

Posted: 19 Apr 2003 4:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Apr 2003 4:32AM GMT
Surnames: Worley
Does anyone know where I can find the 1930 census for Kentucky online??

Re: Worley Genealogy

Posted: 21 Apr 2003 12:21AM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2003 2:55AM GMT

David Charlebois (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2003 12:57PM GMT
Hi Wanda

If you haven't found your information yet, tell me who you're looking for. I'll take a look and see if I can find them for you.

Dave

Wanda Worley Jordan (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2003 9:03PM GMT
Surnames: Worley Family
Hi Dave, Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for Christopher Columbus Worley (Bud) 1855 Wayne Co. KY and wife Martha A (Bryant) Worley 1850. I found them once in the 1880 Wayne Co. KY census Precinct 6. They birthed my grandpa Elisha W. Worley Wayne Co. 1879. Martha said on one of the census that she had four kids and four still live. I only know of My grandpa Elisha and his older sister, Florence. Don't know when "Bud' died. Don't know what happened to her or him. If you can help, that ould be wonderful. Thanks, Wanda Worley Jordan

Posted: 15 Aug 2003 4:52PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2004 7:59PM GMT
Surnames: WORLEY,JORDON,HICE,COLLINS, KEMP
Wanda, Hi it's been a while, I see you're still digging too. I keep running into you.. maybe our Worley's connect.. My grandfather was Bryant Lenard Worley born August 2, 1884 and his sister Sarah Elizabeth "Sallie" Worley Hice Collins was born July 4, 1879. My father told me he thought his grandmother, mother of Bryant Lenard maiden name was Jordon, not sure of spelling and she had a brother named Walsh Jordon. I couldn't help but notice the names in your post are in my tree.. Hope we connect, do you have any Kemps in your tree? Thanks Janie

Wanda Worley Jordan (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2004 4:15PM GMT
Hi Janie, So sorry I didn't get back to you. Wonder what I was thinking???? Sorry. No, I don't have any kemps in my lines. And my married name is Jordan. Worley is the surname I'm searching. Where was your Bryant Leonard Worley born? I don't think we are related but never know sometimes. Wanda

Janie Worley Bedrich (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2004 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: WORLEY
Wanda, Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it. i am searching for a Lester Worley too, he was brother to Mary Kimmieline Worley Quarles, He vanished about the same time my grandfather Bryant Leonard appeared and I haven't been able to find lester anywhere after his father Henry Worley was murdered in Gilmer county Georgia.. Thanks and if you have any information of either of these people I would be forever grateful sincerely Janie

Wand Worley Jordan (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2004 6:52PM GMT
Hi Janie, Good to hear from you. I'm sure I've talked to you before, just can't keep all the names straight from five years of digging. Can you give me dates for your Bryant Leonard? Also, would you mind telling me about the murder of Henry in Gilmer Co. GA? Keep in touch. Wanda

Janie Worley Bedrich (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2004 1:44PM GMT
Surnames: WORLEY
Hi Wanda, Yes we have passed here many times, its wonderful to hear from you too.. I would be thrilled to exchange everything I have with you, please e-mail me directly at jchristian50@hotmail.com. Thanks and God Bless.. Janie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions