Search for content in message boards

Samuel Parker

Samuel Parker

Posted: 28 Mar 2005 3:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker
I am looking for information regaurding Samuel Parker. He was the son of James Parker and Nelly Chambers. He was born in TN moved to GA then back to TN before moving to Alabama.

Re: Samuel Parker

joanna Wood (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2005 1:49PM GMT
Surnames: PARKER, DEAVER, RICE
Would you give us the dates and birthstates if you know them for your Parkers?
Thanks, Joanna

Posted: 29 Mar 2005 2:10PM GMT
Surnames: Parker
Samuel M. Parker was born in 1853 in TN. He is the son of James Parker and Nancy (or Naly) Chambers. He married Rebecca E. Johnson and togehter they had 11 Children: Charlie, Dora, Oscar,Lula, Carl, Herbert, Tobias, Lillie, Wilard, Eugene, and Arthur. I know that he was born in TN and lived in GA at some point before moving to Cherokee County, Alabama before 1900.

I am looking for more information about Samuel and his father James and anyother information about the Parker line.

Thank you for the help.

DP

P.S. I can be reached at darren.parker@ge.com

Sheila Norton (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2005 9:18PM GMT
My great grandfather was Samuel Parker, with parents James Parker and Nelly Chambers. He lived in Alabama until his death in 1934. He and Rebecca had 10 children of which my grandfather was the 7th boy. Arthur Dibrell Parker.
I think this would be the same Sam Parker you are looking for. How are you related?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions