Search for content in message boards

Edith Fox obit, look-up request 1998

Edith Fox obit, look-up request 1998

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 10:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fox, Lewis
FOX, Edith B (LEWIS); 81; Biddeford ME; J Tribune; 1998-3-23; mmw

Hoping someone can help me out with an obituary look-up please.

Re: Edith Fox obit, look-up request 1998

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 2:29PM GMT
Maine Sunday Telegram (Portland, ME)
Sunday, March 22, 1998
Page: 13B

Edith B. Fox, 81, of Jefferson Street died Friday at Southern Maine Medical Center.

She was born in Skowhegan, a daughter of Frank and Florence Jane Thereas Lewis, and attended local schools.

She later married Frederick E. Fox.

Mrs. Fox and her husband lived in the Philadelphia, Pa., area for several years before returning to Maine in the early 1970s. They lived in the Saco and Biddeford areas before moving to Old Orchard Beach in the late 1980s.

Mrs. Fox worked at Nike Shoe. She enjoyed caring for her plants and listening to her scanner.

Her husband died in 1990.

Surviving are a son, Leroy Buzzell of Old Orchard Beach; a stepson, Frederick Fox Jr. of Philadelphia, Pa.; a brother, Albert Lewis of Norridgewock; three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.

Visiting hours will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Dennett, Craig and Pate Funeral Home, 365 Main St., Saco, where a funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday. Burial will be in the Maine Veterans Cemetery in Augusta.

Re: Edith Fox obit, look-up request 1998

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 5:22PM GMT
Thank you so very much!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions