Frank Martinez
Ben Lima
Tarzan Tyler
The Golden Terror
Johnny Smith
Aldo Bogni
Bronco Lubich

# United States Tag Team title w/Johnny Valentine (1960);

# Johnny Valentine chose Chief Big Heart as his United States Tag Team championship partner when Buddy Rogers left..
# November 26 1960: Al Costello & Roy Heffernan beat Johnny Valentine & Chief Big Heart to win the US Tag Team titles..
# 1960s: Chief Big Heart formed a tag team with Chief Little Eagle and later Suni War Cloud..
# April 22, 1993: Cheif Big Heart passed away..

04/22/1993 Chief Big Heart aka
Richard G. Vest
Dies in car accident

Re: Richard G. Vest aka Chief Big Heart

Posted: 24 Jul 2009 7:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: g.
Yea this is my grandpa rick or... chief big heart lol his son. my dad is richard g vest jr. i have no other evidence to prove this than my dad was his son and yea i wish grandpa got to see me. :( i would love to meet him. oh and my dad during matches if you already knew. played the drum while gramps would jump off the ropes lol cool huh please reply guys. i am 13 now and my dad is 51 write back :)

Posted: 1 Jul 2010 12:44AM GMT
Hi-
I am also related to the "Chief" (through marriage), my husband is another of his sons- who also never got to meet him (hello Desiré from Aunt Robin and Uncle Doug). Anyway...

Just wanted to correct the cause of death in the obituary. The Chief did not die in a car accident, it was from complications of diabetes (according to the death certificate).

Posted: 2 Nov 2011 9:24PM GMT
i'm trying to find any one whom may be related to Chief Big Heart and/ or Chief Kit Fox. I have some photos that my mother had, i would like to confirm this is them. they both wrestled in the Tri-Cities in kingsport, johnson city and bristol Tn. June 1958 is the date on the photo. i'm not trying to cause any trouble or pain, but i was told that one of them was my father, i would like to find out for health reasons and for my children.
thank you for any help. DANCE IN THE WIND, GO BAREFOOT IN THE MUD

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 3:47AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Hello my name is Georgann I am Richards Sr Daughter AKA Chief Big Heart and here is my phone number call me 405-408-9830 if any quistions plz call thank you

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 1:51PM GMT
Good morning Georgann, thank you for getting back to me. i take it you are in the Ok. area by your #. when would be a good time to call you. My heart is pounding like the drums.

Posted: 26 Feb 2014 6:37PM GMT
Wow, Hi! :) Its been a while. I forgot about this website!. Good to know about him.

Posted: 26 Feb 2014 6:40PM GMT
Hello sir, just checking to see if you found the information you were looking for. Here is Chief Big Heart's sons...
John Richard and Mark Vest, Doug is not in the picture, and neither is my aunt Georganne (his daughter) .
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic