Search for content in message boards

Benjamin Eaton and His Descendents by Pink Tatum

Benjamin Eaton and His Descendents by Pink Tatum

Posted: 19 Jul 2007 12:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eaton
I am looking for a copy of this book... I have looked online and can't find a copy. I am hoping if someone has a copy they could possibly copy it for me. I would obviously pay for the cost of copying, mailing, etc.

Also if anyone knows of a copy for sale, that would be great also.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Juls

Re: Benjamin Eaton and His Descendents by Pink Tatum

Posted: 20 Jul 2007 11:50AM GMT
Sometime in the past, the Gen. Society of Rowan County were given copies of the book to distribuate. If you will e-mail June Watson, she can tell you how to get a copy. I called her this morning and she still has bopies.

junemarie0327@bellsouth.net

Pat Beck, V.President

Posted: 23 Jul 2007 2:27AM GMT
Thank you so much for the help!!! I will email June tomorrow as my email is not working right now and have to wait until morning when they open for them (ISP) to open...

Thanks again for the help!!

Juls :)

Posted: 23 Jul 2007 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: EDEN
I am researching the EDEN (Eaton) family who originally lived in Maryland in the late 1700'. The head of household and his wife were William and Mary EDEN. One of their sons was named Benjamin. Is their any possibility the Benjamin Eaton you are seeking is the same?

Posted: 23 Jul 2007 9:32PM GMT
Sorry, according to the Benjamin Eaton book, his father was Peter Eaton fro PA, a Baptist minister who came to Rowan County, NC 1777.

Pat Beck

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 3:02AM GMT
I am looking for Eatons from Maryland, I have a Jonathon and James in Ky by 1840 that were born in NC, but thier father was born in Maryland and thier mother in NC. I have no names, other that the names that are used generation after generation, Benjamin, Issac, Jonathan, John, James.

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 4:00PM GMT
The names you mentioned is very common in the Rowan County/Davie county Eatons. But the head of the clan, Peter came from Pennsylvania. The only Jonathan mentioned, is listed in the tax records last in 1768. no more inf. there are Eat=tons mentioned as living in KY in.
joseph, 1810 Woodford County, Samuel in Clark Count in 1806,
Again, it seems that Maryland is not mentioned in the book.

Pat Beck

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 4:01PM GMT
The names you mentioned is very common in the Rowan County/Davie county Eatons. But the head of the clan, Peter came from Pennsylvania. The only Jonathan mentioned, is listed in the tax records last in 1768. no more inf. there are Eat=tons mentioned as living in KY in.

Pat Beck

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 4:02PM GMT

Pat Beck

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 5:04PM GMT
e-mail me at pbbeck34@carolina.rr.com. I have a copy of the book for you.

Pat Beck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions